Place to sell Infinity Characters?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Place to sell Infinity Characters?

Postby tsingson » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 am

Hi all. I saw that there is a place to trade the power discs but what about extra characters? I have a couple of duplicate characters and wanted to know if there is a place to sell them on here.

Thanks.
tsingson
Main Console: PS4

Re: Place to sell Infinity Characters?

Postby DragoMan555 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 am

EB games/Gamestop can take them in, dont know how much though.
"DragoMan555 is TRIPLE Speed!"

rank_100
DragoMan555
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:18 am

As far as I know, there is no place to trade or sell figures here. But, if you ask this in the forum suggestion section, then Sheriff will answer your question whether or not he thinks its worth making. Hope this helps!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby altiareagle » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:40 am

Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.
Main Console: PS3

Postby avex » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 am

I would have thought this wasn't needed (mostly due to the reason as pointed out by altiareagle), but until yesterday, I had a lot of family come over, left my just turned teenage nephew in a room alone to play some games away from the other kids, check on him a couple hours later, noticed he's made himself at home by moving a few of my things, to get access to my DI figures. Fast forward 30-40 minutes and see Randall on the screen, noticed that he's opened my villains 3 pack, which I was planning on returning and picking them up individually (Target's b2g1 deal) so I could get their cards... now I'm stuck with double villains T-T (end rant)

For future waves, and if Disney does decide to bundle figures that were only previously available as "singles", a dedicated forum section might be useful, but I would assume that's way further down the road.

rank_0
avex
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys