Jack the Monkey

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Jack the Monkey

Postby kane4115 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:29 pm

Right at 24 seconds in his trailer you see a brown thing that stretches really far hmmm??
Crash I've been like a father to you, i created you, nursed you, Umm tried to destroy you!- Dr Cortex, Crash Twinsanity

rank_50
kane4115
Main Console: PS3

Postby Tinker Tom » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:07 am

Never even thought about the Monkey missing. Very good point.

rank_100
Tinker Tom
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby PleasantlyGrim » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 am

via twitter: “@DisneyInfinity: @pleasantlygrim No Jack as of right now, but maybe in the future! As for Barbossa, it looks like he's using a Lone Ranger Toy in Toy Box.”

rank_100
PleasantlyGrim
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:16 am

I love Jack the monkey, but I never thought he'd be in the game. I assumed he was on the figure because he's Barbossa's monkey. Jack was the first thing I noticed about the figure and I thought it was cool that they added him on there. It would be awesome if they add him in later.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TOlofter » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:27 am

Be great if we see him eventually. Actually it would be great if a future update added a level 20 level cap that with it gave the characters more powers/attacks to upgrade, like a monkey attack. Hoping they add this for the 2nd game.

rank_100
TOlofter
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby cobrawars » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:03 am

I love PotC, it was the whole reason I got Infinity to start with honestly. I've come to love all the play sets though and appreciate all the characters. Part of what I thought was cool was that they took the time to sculpt Jack the monkey. I just assumed he would be there for some reason if he was on the figure. When he wasn't I was a little sad, but then I realized while not in the game the addition on the figure just made him look cool.

It would be neat to see him appear in a later came though as something to add to the Toy Box at least. Heck even if they did a mode where as Barbossa you have to send Jack into tight spaces to turn switches or something would be neat.

rank_50
cobrawars
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys