Favorite Character So Far?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Favorite Character So Far?

Postby BuccoFan89 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Ok, I haven't had a chance to play the game yet. I have purchased every possible playset and character so far (even the Crystal McQueen), however this will be a Christmas Gift for my children (I wanted to buy everything during all of the good sales, and I will get at least the Toy Story and Wreck It Ralph stuff prior to Christmas). In fact, I have the Wii U set, and we don't even own a Wii U as that will be another gift for Christmas.

So, while I wait, I was wondering what everyone's favorite character to play with so far. Which one is the most fun to use, or even the most interesting?

Out of the current characters, I am looking forward to playing with Jack Sparrow, Lone Ranger, and Syndrome the most, but I want to see what everyone's favorites are.
BuccoFan89

Re: Favorite Character So Far?

Postby Simian » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 pm

It's a tough choice for me. I love Jack and Barbossa because of their gameplay but also because I love their characters in the movies. Other than that, Lone Ranger is my surprise favorite. Granted I loved the movie, but I think the gameplay was a bit more adult oriented with the battles concentrating on the use of guns. I really hope we get more like this.

rank_0
Simian

Postby Shaun2040 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:49 pm

I am pleasantly surprised that I like some of the characters that I didn't think I would like at all. I really like all three of the pirates characters, and the Lone Ranger, and my go to toy box character has been Violet. I really like her invisibility and shield attack powers. I'm predicting Mickey and Buzz will be my two next favorites.

rank_0
Shaun2040
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Bushywhale » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Mine is Barbossa. i just love his looks.
My surprise fave is Randall. Zoom in with a gun and you got a lizard head firing laserpistols. hii hii :)

Im gonna play ALOT with Jack, Ralph, Buzz and Anna when they release.

rank_100
Bushywhale
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Disneydezi » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Violet has been my favorite to play so far she just seems playable in a variety of styles and I find her easier to play then some of the others just because the timing for her mechanics isn't so precise.
"She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn't come along, she went over to the palace and got him.” - Walt Disney on Cinderella

rank_0
Disneydezi

Postby Iceman72 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Right now I am playing Elastigirl. She's pretty fun.
Iceman72
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby D-infinity13 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:10 pm

So for I like playing as Violet when my sis isn't playing.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 pm

There are a lot of good characters in Disney Infinity. Though I don't have a definite favorite character yet, my surprising one has to be Violet. :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby m1j1browning » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:49 pm

So far Violet is my favorite. I don't know why they made her invisibility SO superior to Randall's, I wish they had done both like that.

rank_0
m1j1browning
Main Console: Xbox One

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys