Favorite Character So Far?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Favorite Character So Far?

Postby spideyroxas » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:48 pm

So Far my favourite character is The Lone Ranger, I love the figure itself and the 6-Shooter gun is awesome, they way the bullets bounce is always fun.

But i haven't tried all the Wave 1 Characters yet, and still need a few.

I'm really looking forward to the Toy Story characters, Ralph & Jack Skellington too XD
Imagination is Infinite, unlike my wallet...

rank_0
spideyroxas
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby 4aic400 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:09 pm

My favourite character has to be Captin Barbosa I have no idea why but I just like playing with him a lot in the Toy Box and the Pirates Playset.

rank_100_ftb
4aic400
Main Console: Xbox 360
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Although I do not yet own the game, my favorite character I have seen has to be Violet. She looks like a really good character to play as through combat, strategy and skillful missions throughout both the Playset, and the Toy Box. My second favorites is Vanellope and Elastigirl. They both look really fun to play as. I think Disney should have thought of whom they were going to put in the game still. I love all the characters they have added, but the Princesses and Classics really need to be seen, not just the new releases in cinemas
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys