there will be no Phineas and Ferb Play set

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: there will be no Phineas and Ferb Play set

Postby Hollowgirl » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Yes I meant skellington
Hollowgirl
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby TheAnimatedMadness » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 pm

As far as I know, there will be no Nightmare playset. There are power discs, there's a figure, but no playset.
TheAnimatedMadness
PSN ID:

Postby Lollipop » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:25 pm

There will probably be a Toy Story playset. But damm i really wanted a Wreck-it-Ralph or P&F playset...

rank_0
Lollipop
Main Console: PS3

Postby hpotter29 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 pm

One of the reasons that "Phineas and Ferb" is so popular is that it's such a tightly written show. Episode after episode, it's amazingly fun that Agent P. manages to defeat Dr. D., Phineas and Ferb do something awesome, Candace fails to bust them, and all evidence disappears right on time. It always feels fresh and creative and fits within half an hour. The storytelling is a massive part of the P&F experience.

If ANY franchise could benefit from a story-driven Playset adventure, it's that one. Let's hope sometime in the future we can round out Phineas and Agent P. with some of their cronies and a few good storylines. I personally would be happy to buy a "P&F Villain" playset with Candace and Dr. D. and an "inator" with an adventure packed inside.
hpotter29
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby D-infinity13 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:31 pm

@shadowmirror
Dude, quite reading my mind :lol: . JK, but I had some of those ideas for if a P&F playset was made.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby WillH90 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Jack Skellington will only be playable in toy box.
WillH90

Postby PixarToonie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Its a real shame that Nightmare, Phineas and Ferb, Wreck It Ralph and Frozen aren't going to make a Playset. I was so looking forward to getting them with a playset for Christmas. Many dreams have been shattered by that news. Hopefully they will add them into a playset in the future as it would be amazing to explore their worlds. Maybe Infinity are going to concentrate on the ToyBox now?
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
PSN ID:

Postby adhdmagazine » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:10 pm

I believe this is false information or a false assumption..if you have unlocked everything in the vault as I have, you would have noticed that there are TONS of items from the Phineas and ferb franchise that cannot be unlocked yet even in the vault such as the waterslide and town buildings..therefore the is more than likely a given that there will indeed be a Phineas and ferb plkayset..my suspicion is it will release as wave 3 in jan or feb.
Enjoy

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

Postby adhdmagazine » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Also there will be some "playset" type items from Nightmare Before Xmas as well as I also found in the vault "Catalog" an item which cannot yet be unlocked which is the "HALOWEEN TOWN FRONT GATE"..so odds are that tho jack is a standalone figure with the two discs and jack figurine it is likely that they have also added a few items to unlock via a jack specicific "adventure" or developer Toybox..explore the valut catalog and you will find all kinds of items that cannot be unlocked yet as I hgave unlocked everything in the vault and all the challenges so far and there is still rapunzels, tower, halloweentown front gate, Phin/Ferb waterslide etc...Don't ASSUME that just because there is no playse that there wont be items which allow you to make your own or that a figure is simply a figure..clearly they have intentions of adding in set pieces etc from each license or there would not be a Rapunzel's tower, or Halloween town front gate etc,to unlock if they were simply "stand alone" figures..So, it looks like "stand alone" figures will at least have some items to unlock along with them.

rank_50
adhdmagazine
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys