Series 1 Power Discs: what they look like and what they do

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Series 1 Power Discs: what they look like and what they

Postby jediguitarguy » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:24 am

Any word on if the Chrome Damage Increaser will be released in a gold pack? I haven't been collecting the crystal figures and and found it odd it was in the race to space pack with the Zurg TRU exclusive that was previously released. Just wondering if there was any way to get it except in the race to space pack. Thanks!
jediguitarguy
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby stoat2337 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi, everyone. I am new to the forum and the world of DI. Just started my collection this past Friday. I have been trying to catch up on the TRU exclusive discs here in the States, and I was wondering if I am correct in saying that Stitch's Surfboard, TRON (texture set), and Merlin's Summon have not been released yet? I have picked up the the first 6 Gold Packs, including the Tron Interface Skydome from this past Sunday. I just need these trhee and the three rares to complete Series 1. Thanks for any info you folks can provide.

rank_0
stoat2337
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby DrNate » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 am

Close. Tron Texture and Merlin have not been released yet. CHROME Damage enhancer is currently only available in the Race To Space Pack, as far as I know. Otherwise, get the UPC numbers from the appropriate thread, and happy hunting!

rank_100
DrNate

Postby stoat2337 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks, DrNate. I have the Race to Space pack, so I am all set there. What about Stitch's Surfboard? And have there been any rumored release dates?

rank_0
stoat2337
XBL ID:

Postby DrNate » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:13 am

Stitch is definitely out there. If you need the item number of UPC number, we can give it to you, and you can use it to help in your search.

rank_100
DrNate

Postby dnamertz » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:23 am

I'm new to DI, and have questions about the power discs. Are the items on the hexagon discs items that can also be unlocked somewhere else in the game? Can I unlock these items by completing quests, or is buying the discs the only way I can get these items?

For the circular discs, can those be used by any character, or can the Ralph’s Power of Destruction (for example) only be used by a Wreck-It-Ralph character?

Is it still possible to bur the complete Series 1 disc collection in one bundle (the way the Series 2 bundle is currently available at Target)?

rank_50
dnamertz

Postby Mozenrath1 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 am

dnamertz, you only get the items on the hexagon discs on the discs themselves, you can't get it anywhere else in DI.
As fir the circular discs any character can use that power disc as long as it's under the figure on the base.
And no, retail store is selling a complete set like Target. This is actually the first time it ever happened.
There are people on eBay who are selling complete collections of series one and you can find the single discs of each power disc really cheap instead of doing the blind packs.
I hope the Target exclusive happens again for future waves as I and it seems a lot of people perffered to them all at one time vs having to deal with all the dupes you get in the blind packs and it ended up costing you so much more.
I hope this answered your questions.
"Why am I not surprised" - Iago from Alladdin

rank_250
Mozenrath1
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Maserati777 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:49 am

Does anyone know if certain discs are rarer then other discs for example it seems Sugar Rush terrain is really hard to find as opposed to Alice in Wonderland's Sky. Has anyone found Sugar Rush terrain in packs with circle discs more often or in packs with 2 hexagonal discs?

rank_250
Maserati777
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Somnia » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:11 am

I don't think so. I have 2 Sugar Rush terrains (King Candy's Desert Toppings?) One was even in my starter set. But I don't have Alice in Wonderland sky, only terrain. It sucks because I really really want the Alice skydome too.

rank_0
Somnia
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys