PC Version Confirmed!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: PC Version Confirmed!

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:39 pm

PC version's updated. Start it, and you'll be prompted to download 1.8. Once in, you'll see that the community functions are now ingame as a pop out tab. Play Sets now have to update, and have a progress percentage.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Modeltrainman » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 pm

PC version Play Sets got tiny updates.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Rosamouse » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 am

I saw an article floating around from Microsoft about being able to purchase Glow-in-the-Dark Buzz as a digital exclusive within the Windows version. Can anyone confirm?

rank_50
Rosamouse
XBL ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:07 am

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby mva5580 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:57 pm

I came back after a long time of not looking at the PC version at all because of the initial disappointment of a toybox only game, and I have to say I'm very pleased/impressed with what they've done. All of the content is there and what's even cooler is that you can purchase it all digitally for cheaper than what it would cost to buy it in stores. So for any character I don't care to have a figure for I can pay half price, and buying every power disc for $45 is a steal compared to what it would cost in stores buying them blindly. Really happy to see the support they've given the PC version. A few things I'm wondering/hoping about:

- It would be nice to have resolutions higher than 1080p supported...I'd love to see it at 2560 x 1600 or higher. The PC version already looks noticeably better than the console version and this would only expand that.
- Disney Infinity 2.0....outstanding that it's coming to PC, now I'm hoping to hear that it's based on the next gen versions rather than the 360/PS3 versions due to the expanded toy box functionality. I'm really, really hoping we get the upgraded features and not just the inferior PS3/360 port. Obviously the PC is capable of handling it.

rank_0
mva5580
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys