Where Do I download UserCreated Content?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Where Do I download UserCreated Content?

Postby Flynnlegacy » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Flynnlegacy
Main Console: PS4

Postby Notorious » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Again...please return the game

rank_100
Notorious

Postby mdewater » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:01 pm

You're acting as if all of this is a surprise. This isn't new information. It ha been available for quite some time now. They've said from the very beginning that they will have to moderate everything. You can't possibly expect anything to have their sharing functions as streamlined as LBP or Minecraft from Day 1. I mean seriously, there hasn't been enough time to do anything yet! You were excited enough about the game that you bought it at release, and you're ready to throw your hands up in frustration after two days?

I, for one, would hate if they allowed unmoderated content, simply because most of it would be wibble. I would much rather them pick out the best ones to share. At LEAST to start off. Once the community grows, I'm sure sharing options will become more robust, just as everything does.

rank_100
mdewater

Postby goldenegg » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:28 am

Why you'd expect there to be a ton of user created content just days after release is mind-blowing. You want custom content? The tools are right there to create stuff yourself. Want stuff created by other people? Be patient and wait until it's posted. As others have already stated, this process has been public knowledge for quite a while now.
goldenegg
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Flynnlegacy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:38 am

Its actually been 3 days and its the same 5 levels from disney. Your honestly delusional if you think there will be tons of user created content, plus can you honestly justify them taking your level then not giving you credit for it? Im returning it today and trust me, when the guy at ebgames found out he couldn't believe, he will be letting customers know the truth and ill be letting everyone i came across know the truth as well incl IGN , Gamespot etc
Flynnlegacy

Postby Notorious » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:17 am

You can't explain things to an idiot over the internet. Regardless of what we say he won't get it. Thank god you returned it. Don't need people like you around these forums or playing the game. I don't think any other game was already smoothed out with a sharing system by day 3....bye :)

rank_100
Notorious

Postby mdewater » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:25 am

Umm, who said anything about them not giving users credit for their creations?? I'm sure they will give all due credit for all shared toy boxes. You seem to be pulling arguments out of thin air?

My god, I've never seen someone overreact about a game like this. Notorious is definitely right - good riddance.

rank_100
mdewater

Postby Flynnlegacy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:59 am

The wonderland maze map is a user uploaded video confirmed on youtube, doesnt mention the up loader at all.
Flynnlegacy

Postby FROZOFAN » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 am

Who cares? Seriously why do you care? I was hoping this thread would get locked but I just can't read anymore without chiming in. So if they put your gamer tag on the world for everyone to see, what good does that do you? No body knows or cares who Flynnlegacy is. You won't get money, you won't find love or a job....your name will be there until the world is replaced by another. Unbelievable....

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys