Disney Infinity Wave 2 Figure Packaging

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Wave 2 packaging

Postby candyle73 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 pm

I thought I had read that too on various DI wiki sites and such. They were supposed to come with exclusive power discs like the Frozen pack. But I can't find any official confirmation from Disney so for now take it with a grain of salt as they say.
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Figment74 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:37 pm

I know that I saw a pic of the box for 'Wreck-it' with Ralph, and Vanellope with two Hex discs, but not sure where I saw it. Also it does appear that the Figures will be singles as well.
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74
Main Console: PS3

Postby Westline » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:52 pm

I believe I saw the box picture as well, but I looked on Google just now, and I could not find it anywhere.

But I can tell you that, at different points during the month of July, both Amazon.com UK and Amazon.com France had the following list up:

Releasing 10th December 2013
Rapunzel
Girls 3 Pack
Vanellope
Wreck it Ralph
Wreck it Ralph Toybox set

We also know that the French website "Micromania" had a listing up for a "Disney Infinity Worlds Of Ralph" box set. The confirmation for that is here

Granted, it's not official confirmation from Disney. It would surprise me if it didn't actually come out, though -- we've already seen video confirmation that a "Wreck It Ralph" skyscape exists (this is not the Sugar Rush skyscape, but an actual skyscape for Wreck It Ralph proper which shows the arcade title screen hanging in the air off in the distance).

That video confirmation is here:

Jump directly to the 0:08 mark. You can CLEARLY see the "Wreck It Ralph" arcade title screen hanging in the sky, and it's visible again at the 0:15 mark.

So we kind of already know what would be in the box -- the Ralph figure, the Vanellope figure, and the Wreck-It Ralph skyscape and land scape discs.

rank_0
Westline

Postby Fett1565 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:15 am

Does anyone know why it doesn't say "this character is only usable in the toy box" on Jack's packaging but it does on everyone else's?
Fett1565

Re: Disney Infinity Wave 2 Figure Packaging

Postby infinityadvanced » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Can't wait for wave 2

rank_250
infinityadvanced
Main Console: Xbox 360

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys