Will TRU-exclusive power discs stay exclusive to TRU?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Will TRU-exclusive power discs stay exclusive to TRU?

Postby DeusTrinitas » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 pm

At first I thought that they were likely to be timed exclusives and would release normally everywhere in waves 2 and 3 of the power discs. Now, however, after seeing the slots in the Hall of Heroes, seeing the power discs included in the Frozen character set, and referencing the wave 2 and 3 discs on the Disney Infinity website, I'm starting to have my doubts. In my opinion, it's looking more and more likely that the TRU-exclusive power discs are staying exclusive to TRU.

What think ye?
DeusTrinitas
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Will TRU-exclusive power discs stay exclusive to TRU?

Postby Spleenzorio » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 pm

I want to buy the exclusive pack available at EB Games to see if theirs is different but I'm afraid that will end up being Mike's car as well. I asked if they knew what was in the exclusive pack and they just assumed it was like normal pack but just a fancier bag. Although, doesn't the TRU exclusive pack say "only at TRU" or something?
Spleenzorio
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby DeusTrinitas » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:53 pm

The TRU bag does say that it's only available at TRU, yes, but the question has always been whether the TRU exclusive discs would stay exclusive to TRU. No one seems to have an answer.
DeusTrinitas

Postby Figment74 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:07 pm

If this is anything like past experience then the TRU exclusives will remain just that. Still time will tell.
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys