Hall of Heroes - Is that it?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Hall of Heroes - Is that it?

Postby lightyear8 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:50 am

I love the idea of the hall of heroes and its great to get a sneak peek at upcoming Power Discs, but I was surprised that the statues were limited to what has currently been announced. Is this implying that we won't get any more new character figures until the next version comes out next fall? I sure hope not. That would be extremely disappointing.

rank_50
lightyear8
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Hall of Heroes - Is that it?

Postby StormbringerGT » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:36 am

Yeah I am pretty sure what is in the game is all that we are going to get.

They could release a DLC to go with another wave of new unannounced figures, but I am pretty sure this game is already hitting the limits on what the current gen of consoles can do memory wise.

The DLC probably won't happen for logistical reasons, maybe if they pushed a patch down for free but I again doubt that.

They want this to be an annual franchise. So in about a year from now, you will have a whole new game and a whole new slew of Disney characters. :D

rank_100
StormbringerGT
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 am

^But they already said the figures will be backwards and forwards compatible so they'll have to patch the game anyway to make that happen.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby CueLannoo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:09 am

The game is only 3 days old. I know disney has thousands of characters to choose from but you can't expect to have it all. I'm not going to worry about new content until I max out my current content! There is plenty enough gameplay for now.
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby Fastandslow » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:24 am

^best way to look at it I'm gonna max wave one before get any of wave 2 (besides Vanellope)
Im the Girl with a Tattoo of Vanellope Von Schweetz

SUGAR RUSH!!!
Jump into your racing car
It’s SUGAR RUSH!!!
SUGAR RUSH!!!

rank_50
Fastandslow
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Shaun2040 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 pm

I noticed that when you are in the Hall of Heroes, if you turn around after the area it boots up, right behind the hub, it looks like there are some more spaces for characters. Maybe these spaces will be for future characters? That, and if you explore around the Coliseum there are additional areas that could possibly be used for more statue locations. We'll just have to wait and see!

rank_0
Shaun2040
PSN ID:

Postby PleasantlyGrim » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:26 pm

^ those are for your Crystal Figures.

rank_100
PleasantlyGrim
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby Figment74 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:43 pm

I personally would have liked it if the HOH pedestals all had ??? on them until you placed the Character on the Base, and leveled it enough to get a Statue in the Hall. Seeing everything now, is like opening your Birthday presents before your birthday, still fun but with out the surprise, and anticipation. I like a little mystery in my Games.
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74

Postby Chaotik86 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Not too concerned that this is the only content. It's massive as it is. I went into toybox mode and placed a slew of card army guys down and took Lightning McQueen and just ran 'em all down.... and that was a blast, and that's hardly scratching the surface!
Plus new Crystal figures will be released in the future and waves of power discs and whatnot.

Imagine what this game will be like on next gen consoles?!
"Hi, I'm Woody! Howdy howdy howdy!" - Squeaky Shark

rank_50
Chaotik86

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys