PS3 Toy Box Mode Online Play Now Works

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

PS3 Toy Box Mode Online Play Now Works

Postby Explicit » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:19 am

I have been playing with my cousin in the Toy Box Mode for over a half hour and the game works. Massive glitches though such as not being able to see them walk, drive or ride any mounts for a bit. Obviously this needs to be fixed with future patches, but it does work. Note, headsets do not work and based off the box, voice chat is not included in the game. Please someone prove me wrong, but for now we are using Skype to talk while playing.

I did shut down my system and restart the game to see if the corrupt saved data message would come up and it didn't.

WORD OF WARNING! A patch was not released, so your travels may vary so attempt at your own risk.

Five people are confirmed playing without any issue that I know of. Three members (me included in the three) on here which can vouch that this works. Good luck!

rank_100
Explicit
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: PS3 Toy Box Mode Online Play Now Works

Postby Explicit » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:26 am

I had a tough time getting 4 people to connect. My cousins would sit at the loading screen for more then 5 minutes. We wouldn't be able to see each other for a bit either randomly. The game would freeze randomly at times for each of us, making us restart the game. Doing so did not cause any corrupt data messages though. It is glitchy, but still useable.

rank_100
Explicit
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys