Toys R Us Sold Out!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Toys R Us Sold Out!

Postby CueLannoo » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 am

So I went to my TRU first thing yesterday and they had a ton of Crystal Lightnings and Exclusive Power disc packs. Went today after work for a few more power discs and both were sold out! Apparently I wasn't the only one running around Little Rock searching for these little Buggers!!!
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: Toys R Us Sold Out!

Postby GusGus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 am

I had the same experience in Virginia Beach. I went there first thing in the morning to grab him and they had a TON of disc packs and Infinite Crystal McQueens and NO ONE was there. I went back later to grab some more power discs packs (you can't beat buy one and get one for a dollar) and the store was DECIMATED - this was around 330 in the afternoon. I was worried at first that it wasn't going to be a big seller, but goodness!! I must have just beat the crowds. An employee I was speaking with said that at about 10am it really started to get busy and it had been VERY steady ever since then. I'm glad I got there early and didn't have to stress yesterday. I'm also thankful for this forum because it was thanks to everyone here that I was so informed of all the exclusives and the deals. I was lucky enough to be able to 'reserve' my McQueen for in store pick up thanks to you all!!

rank_50
GusGus
Main Console: PS3

Postby Stinky Pete » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:25 am

Similar here in north Texas! All the mcqueens were gone day, some power disc remained though!

rank_0
Stinky Pete

Postby ethanwa » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 am

Same thing in Bellevue, WA. All exclusives are gone. ALL.

rank_50
ethanwa
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Nyteshade517 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:56 am

What's sad is that the majority of these didn't go to people to play the game...they went to ebay sellers so they could gouge people on prices.

rank_0
Nyteshade517
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Figment74 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 am

So my TRU had Crystal McQueen in stock again, and this time there is a limit of 1 per customer. I managed to Order my last 2 Figures, and now I have all of wave 1 figures ordered. I hope to have this in my hand tomorrow.

All that's left now is the Power Discs.
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74
Main Console: PS3

Postby JackSkellington13 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:08 am

Yup same thing happened here went Sunday and got my Crystal McQueen and my gold power disc packs, went back on Monday to snag another McQueen but all sold out.
"Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it!" -Jack Skellington

rank_0
JackSkellington13
XBL ID:

Postby neoz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:02 am

rank_100
neoz

Postby Duster72 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 pm

My TRU had 2 "cases" of exclusive power disc packs and at opening there were only 2 left for the public to buy, the rest went to in-store pickup orders placed between midnight at 8:00. I was the third person in line, so I didn't get one. Now they're all on Ebay selling for less than what the scalpers paid for them.

The Crystal McQueens were gone by noon. There were about 20 on the shelf at 8.

This is not a high traffic store, either.
Duster72

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys