Toys R Us Sold Out!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Toys R Us Sold Out!

Postby Figment74 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:20 pm

I got an E-mail this morning, that advised my order has been cancelled. So I placed it again this morning. Not sure why it was cancelled. (no reason was given) I'm hoping that it was a glitch.

EDIT: Called the store this morning, as soon as they opened, and they advised that there is a package en-route, and their Fulfillment system is showing that they have stock when in reality it is 'on the way' When I asked if they could just hold my Store Pick-up order till the end of the day, and fill the order once they have stock, I was advised that this is not possible. The only option that I have is to keep calling back every few hours to see if they have stock or not.

(sigh) So I will just have to keep calling back, instead of them just holding on to my Store pick-up till the end of the day in the event that Stock does arrive. Seems kind of Bassakwards to me, but it is what it is.
Figment74

We all have sparks. Imaginations. That's how our minds create creations. So they can make our wildest
dreams come true. Those little sparks in me and you.

rank_100
Figment74
Main Console: PS3

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys