Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Guinydyl » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Genie would make a great character, using his magic. Then again so would Jafar, his special move would be hypnotising his enemies like he did with the sultan and Iago and Abu (monkey) would make good team ups with Rajah as a mount!

Aurora or Snow White could call upon the forest creatures like Mickey's special or sing as their ranged attack (if it was snow white then that would do more damage :lol: ) Pocahontas use leaves (the colours of the wind) and her special would be kinda like Gamora's. Mushu's special move would be like Iron Fist's and he would be able to fly and when attacks he says "Dishonour on you! Dishonour on your cow!"

Dipper and Mabel would be great characters, with a Waddles mount and Bill Cipher would be awesome. Simba and other lion king characters would be good, but only Timon and Rafiki would get in if they don't have quads.

Prince Eric could use his flute and Ursula could be like Maleficent, and have a costume disc to Vanessa, or when she's on land she could, same with Ariel and if she comes, Melody. Flounder and Sebastian would make good team up discs and so would Flotsam and Jetsam, that said, they could be part of Ursula's special move. Scuttle could be a flying mount (talk about it later) and Eric's ship would be a cool vehicle. An Atlantis or Eric's Castle building set would make it all tie together

Belle could throw books, Beast could roar and Gaston would use a pop-gun :lol: , Lumiere would make a good team-up disc where he could sings enemies with his candles and Belle should be in her normal blue attire with a costume disc to turn her into her yellow dress

Flying mounts would be a good addition to Infinity, Pegasus and Dumbo and Scuttle come to mind, the idea is that instead of sprinting (hold L2/ LT) they fly!
3.0 is awesome!!

rank_250
Guinydyl
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Spider-Tron » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:39 pm

To add on to my list of Kingdom Hearts characters, I also would want Xehanort, Vanitas, and Xemnas. I would also like a Halloween Town, and TRON costume Power Disc for Sora, as well as one that would change him into his Lion King form from Kingdom Hearts 2.

Well, I hope I'm there... catching some of the light coming off ya that day

rank_0
Spider-Tron
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Spider-Tron » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Also, wouldn't it be cool if when you unlock the Keyblade in 3.0, it plays a jingle version of Sanctuary, or maybe just the acoustics from the beginning of the song? :o Sorry I'm just so excited!

https://youtu.be/im5tc4fcg5w

rank_0
Spider-Tron
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TikiGamer » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm beginning to wonder now if it wouldn't be easier to make a thread of characters that wouldn't be good additions to DI ;)

Seriously - with the new graphics and gameplay we all want all our favourites and Disney has an almost Infinite number of great characters. When we get to DI 99.0 there will still be plenty more we want (and that's without new films).

rank_50
TikiGamer
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Spider-Tron » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:38 am

Kingdom Hearts characters wouldn't be good editions? :|

Besides Xemnas, Xehanort, and Venetas, I only mentioned that it would be cool to get some costume discs for Sora. I loved playing as lion Sora in the Lion King world in KHII, and would love to see a power disc that allowed me to play as that version again. You don't have to like the same things as me, or anybody else for that matter.

rank_0
Spider-Tron
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Cats and Spiders » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:09 pm

I think TikiGamer was trying to say that there are so many characters that people want in, it'd be easier (and shorter) to list the ones that they don't want.

rank_0
Cats and Spiders

Postby Wonder Smash » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:51 pm

I've got several characters I'd like in Infinity, but I don't want to overload one post with all my ideas. (And you probably don't want to read a wall of text. lol) So, I'll just say that I'd like Fix-It Felix and Sergeant Calhoun from Wreck-It Ralph as figures. A Turbo (The video game character, not the snail. XD) figure would be cool too, though since he didn't really appear
Spoiler: show
Outside of his King Candy disguise, anyway.
until the last twenty minutes or so of the movie, Felix and Calhoun would probably make more sense. More Marvel and Star Wars figures would be awesome too, but that's sort of a given.

rank_0
Wonder Smash
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Vidia » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:27 am

I know I'd definitely buy a King Candy figure.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby Spider-Tron » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:20 pm

@Cats and Spiders Ah, I see what he meant then. Sorry for jumping to conclusions!

rank_0
Spider-Tron
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys