Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Hopeless » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Just had a thought who'd like the option of a Star Wars Interior being a spaceship?

Literally able to select the exterior and actually modify the interior so they have their own version of a freighter, corellian corvette, etc...?

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Skellington0327 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:32 am

I'd like the Death Star.

I really hope the Star Wars playsets give us the option of being part of the rebel alliance or part of the galactic empire, because I want to be part of the empire.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby The_Understudy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:24 am

I'm just hoping they would release Disney Infinity Originals, different from Disney Originals. New characters created only for Disney Infinity, which would then have a playset.

I think with the introduction of new characters original to DI, they might give us a playset where ALL figures could be played.

Oh and a Big Hero 6 Playset complete with the six. :)

rank_0
The_Understudy
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Vidia » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:18 am

After seeing Legend of the Neverbeast, I'd love to see Fawn and Gruff incorporated into the game in some way!
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby digeek1955 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:31 am

Goofy would be so cool!
I have a dream. I hope it will come true. -Lava

rank_1250
digeek1955
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:15 pm

My top 10 Wishlist:

#1: Mabel Pines

Mabel would appear wearing the pink sweater with a star on that she wore in the first episode. Gravity Falls is popular enough for figures and maybe even a play set, we all know that from when they didn't get any in 2.0! :roll: Id rather have Mabel than Dipper but if we got any it'd be Dipper and Mabel or none at all. Mabel could summon waddles the pig in her super move and fight alongside him. As a pack attack she'd use a combination of kicking and punching with her sweater as a weapon to swing around at enemies. For a ranged attack she would use kitten fists but they are able to be charged up which makes them grow, the longer they're charged the larger they grow. She'd have the ability to web swing using her grappling hook like Quorra uses the light cable! This can be upgraded so the grow quicker! As for a costume disc, it could be another one of her sweaters or when she has sequins glued to her face! Lol

#2: Wall-E

Walle could be in a play set with EVE. He'd use his wheels to rub on enemies a part of his pack combo and as a finishing move to his combo he'd try to turn them into trash cubes! As his ranged he'd use his laser from the middle of his eyes. Look at the Walle video game gameplay for how he could jump and get around.

#3: Mulan

Mulan is the next princess I want to be in the game! She'd normally appear in her yellow dress that she appears wearing on the power discs she's one already. She's got perfect abilities for infinity and is the most popular character other than Star Wars characters, for 3.0. For a pack ability she,d have a combo of martial art moves, punching and kicking. For a ranged attack she could use a firework cannon that could be charged up. As for her special move, she could turn into her Ping costume and quickly dart around using a sword on all nearby enemies. A costume change disc for her could be either Ping or The pink dress. She would also have the super jump ability and will be able to upgrade it once.

#4: Olaf

From the popularity of Frozen, it definitely deserves a Playset or at least another character! Olaf would be the perfect choice from how popular he is. He would also come on the same figure base, the sanowflake, as Anna and Elsa did. For his pack attack he's use a combination of hitting the enemies with his carrot nose and holding one arm in the other and slapping the enemies with it. For an added final move to his combo he could swap his body parts round into the slingshot he turned into in the Frozen teaser trailer and shoot his head at an enemy! :lol: For a ranged attack, he would throw his carrot nose which would act like a boomerang and come back to his face. If you unlock the charged up ability, he would, much like his final pack move, turn into a slingshot and launch his head at an enemy. His head would also act like a boomerang and come back to his body! As for a special move, he could summon Marshmallow who would attack the enemies with much power! And then he'd melt back into the ground after a while.

#5:' Goofy

Goofy would be the third of the fab 5 to get into infinity. As a pack attack he could trip up the enemies with his feet and punch them on the ground. For a ranged attack he would use his fishing rod like Anna's grappling hook. If he charges it up the enemy or player attached would be spun around and them thrown off! :D For his special move he would fish up a shark that would flop around chasing enemies and then a pool of water would appear that he would flop into! Lol! :lol:

#6: Alice from Alice in Wonderland

Alice needs her own playset with Her, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts all in classic form! But I'll just be focussing on Alice for now! :) She is one of the most popular classic disney characters for DI. She could use a stronger version of he flamingo mallet for a pack ability. But with a longer combo and some kicks in between hits ending in a last strong swing of the mallet as if she's playing croquet! For her special move, she would drink the potion and grow quite big for a while and all her attacks deal more damage while she's big! For a ranged attack she could use the flamingo mallet like a baseball bat and knock croquet balls at enemies. If it's charged up, the balls would turn into bowling balls! :D

#7: Snow White

Snow White could throw apples for her ranged attack but if they're charaged up, they turn poisonous. She could summon birds and squirrels and other forest animals as her super move and they attack the enemies as she sings! Lol. For a pack attack she'd kick and get different animals to attack as an end move, but less than in her special move. In between her melee attacks one of the gnomes I don't know which one would hit the enemy with a pickaxe!

#8: Fix- It Felix

Fix it felix should have been in 1.0 with Ralph and Vanellope! :x For his pack combo, he would hit enemies with his hammer and as an end move he would build a brick wall and it would fall down onto the enemies in front. For his ranged he could throw his hammer, it would be a lot like aladdins scimitar that when he charages it up it'd glow gold and just take off more health from who it hits. For a special move he'd either quickly build a miniature Wreck it Ralph building and then knock it down or eat a pie and all his moves become stronger! He also can run faster. He'd also have a super jump that can be upgraded once.

#9: Inside Out emotions

Inside out comes out perfectly timed for 3.0! There needs to be a Playset with all five of Riley's emotions. They'd all have their unique abilities, I don't know what they are but I'll know more when the movie is released! Anger could use fire to burn enemies somehow. Other than that I have no idea of what they could do! :lol:

#10: Robin Hood

Robin could use his bow and arrow like Merida, it could also be charged up for more damage. His melee abilities would also be similar to meridas attacks. He'd basically be the male, animal version of Merida. As for his super move Little John could come and start attacking enemies. I haven't seen the movie ( :o ) so I don't really know what he could do! I just know he's popular and a classic charasser so he'd be welcome in infinity.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Into the woods in disney infinity 2.0 or 3.0?

Postby bleu4ever » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:59 am

I absolutely loved this movie!!
Urgh Im obsessed now
Does anyone know if it has any presence in the game or if it will on the future
I would love to see a witch figure or cinderella who could attack with her birds
Or red riding hood with her basket and knife
Maybe some woods power discs that has the song in the background?

I truly hope disney doesnt miss this oppurtunity of puting stuff in the game from a good franchise
The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
NN ID:

Postby shades_smiley » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:10 pm

^ I don't think so.

The versions of Cinderella and Little Red Ridinghood and all the other characters in Into the Woods are not owned by Disney. They belong to Musical Theatre International (MTI), Steven Sondheim, and James Lapine. Disney has simply borrowed them for this movie (and maybe ancillary merchandise depending on the deal that was made).

I would be VERY surprised if anything specific to Into the Woods made it into Disney Infinity.

rank_100
shades_smiley
Main Console: Wii U

Will there be a Ghost Rider figure?

Postby trunks2003 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:31 am

Just curious because he's one of my favorite marvel characters. :D

rank_0
trunks2003
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

PreviousNext