Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby PlummyPress » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 am

I'd like to see some sort of 'Fantasy Toontown' playset in which you can use your Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey. Maybe the playset would come with a Three Musketeers Goofy and Kingdom Hearts-inspired Donald.
Also:
Jungle Book Playset with Bagheera and Mowgli, Baloo sold seperately. Although Bagheera would present a challenge in the toy box, as he's a quadruped and might not be able to use toy box tools and weapons and stuff. But if they figured out some sort of mechanic for that (maybe limit them like they do with Cars), there's no reason they couldn't give us some Lion King characters!
Darkwing Duck playset with Darkwing and Launchpad, Gizmoduck and/or Gozlyn sold seperately
Roger Rabbit playset, or at least Roger as a toy box character. And make Benny the Cab a toy box vehicle. P-p-p-p-p-lease!
Haunted Mansion playset that includes the Bride and one of the Hitchhiking Ghosts. Make a Mme Leota to sell separately. Yes, she'd just be a head in a crystal ball, but they could make it cool. It could be as if she had an invisible body. The ball would hover at roughly head-level and, even though there's no actual body present, she would still jump and drive cars and be effected by gravity as if there were a body. Tools and stuff would float in front of her. It would be pretty sweet.
Somebody mentioned Figment. Yes, he'd be a FANTASTIC toy box character!
It would be super unlikely, but I'd flip if they made a Doug playset. Put Doug and Patti in it, sell us Skeeter and Roger separately.

rank_0
PlummyPress
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby mr.incredible125 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 pm

I would love to see Peter Pan as a playset in DI2 ;)

rank_100
mr.incredible125
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:08 am

All missing play sets from this d I. Frozen, raplh etc and maybe a toy story Andy's neighbourhood

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Albino Pigeon » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Here's what my dream Disney Infinity 2 choices would be:

Fantasia Play Set: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey (perhaps a new pose for the Play Set pack), Spring Sprite, Pomp & Circumstance Donald, Bacchus, Melinda, Iris, Madame Upanova, Hyacinth Hippo, Ben Ali Gator, Tin Soldier, Ballerina, Jack-in-the-Box, Yo-Yo Flamingo
Gameplay: Control the world with Conductor's Baton
Packs & Tools: Stokowski Baton, Magic Broom Water Bucket, Bacchus' Drink (slows enemies), Zeus' Lightning, Yo-yo, The Soundtrack (works like a whip)
Vehicles & Mounts: Young Pegasus, Mother Pegasus, Father Pegasus, Brudus, Centuars, Centuarettes, Jacchus, The Elk, Apollo's Chariot of Fire, Unicorn, Dinosaurs
Customizations: Various parts of the world

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Play Set: Coulson, Skye, Ward, May, Fitz, Simmons
Gameplay: Combat Missions, Stealth Missions
Packs & Tools: Night-Night Gun (Stuns enemies), Skye's Backpack (with computer to hack into robotic enemies), Fitz's Seven Drones (swam around you to attack enemies), Magnetic Security Bracelet (uses the magnet to increase melee damage to robotic enemies), The World's Most Dangerous Sandwich (as seen in episode 7, joke weapon, works identically to the sword)
Vehicals & Mounts: Lola, Skye's Van, S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicopter
Customizations: Coulson's Plane (a.k.a. The Bus)

Epic Mickey Toy Box Pack: Oswald, Mad Doctor
Power Discs: Wasteland Skyline, Inert Terrain
Oswald Character Chests: Oswald Costume, Blotling Enemy Pack, Oswald's Remote, Magic Paintbrush, Painted Block Pack, Epic Mickey Townsperson Pack, Oswald's Steed, Walt Disney & Oswald Statue (set piece), Mickeyjunk Mountain (set piece), Dark Beauty Castle Set Pack, Mean Street Buildings Pack
Mad Doctor Character Chests: Mad Doctor Costume, Beetleworx Enemy Pack, Thinned Block Pack, Epic Mickey Gremlin Pack, Bunny Child (critter), Clock Tower (cast member/set piece), Gremlin Trap (works like Safety Dome)

rank_0
Albino Pigeon
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Experiment 626 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:49 pm

- Lilo & Stitch

- Milo and Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire :o

- Gaston from Beauty And The Beast

- Anton Ego from Ratatouille :lol:

rank_0
Experiment 626
NN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:24 am

How many people want Toy Story's Rex and an RC mount, along with a Big One pack, and Western gameplay with Potato Head and Stinky Pete?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:15 am

Oh rc from toy story would be awesome, great idea

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ayoniels » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:07 pm

I made this a few months ago, this concept for the playsets/toyboxes I'd love to see in Infinity.
The concept was "Disney Infinity 2: Classics".

link as image is larger than 550x550

link as image is larger than 550x550

do not link to large images
Images larger than 550x550 will be cropped in certain browsers and screen resolutions. Even when using spoilers to hide them do not link to images larger than 550x550. If you need to link to external images they should not be larger than 550x550 pixels. External images larger than 550x550 pixels will be removed or edited.

rank_0
ayoniels
NN ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 am

Hmmm.... Can't really write Rex an infinite number of times....So.... Rex times infinity x infinite infinity +2.
(Rex times infinity times infinite infinity plus 2)
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys