Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby TheDoomrider » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:00 am

I'd love to see an Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas play set, but I believe that's one of those weird Henson licenses that might not be owned by Henson/Disney. Also sign me up for the bandwagon of having a classic characters play set. I'd kill for a Mickey's Toontown set where maybe you have to build it up from scratch, unlocking characters/ missions as you progress.

rank_0
TheDoomrider
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby JimC » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 pm

An Emmet Otter playset would be amazing! I'm not sure if Disney owns the rights to it though. In my DVD the Kermit scenes were cut out, so unless something has changed in the past several years it probably can't happen.
I think a playset that combines several of the Silly Symphonies would be fun, but if not a playset, then at least a good amount of Silly Symphony content in the toy box.
It's a little surprising to me that so far there is no content from any of Disney's little kid shows like Sophia the First, and I'm sure lots of little girls would like to play as her. Other Disney characters that I would like to see, but are long shots, are some of the robots from The Black Hole, Blackbeard from Blackbeard's Ghost, Long John Silver from Muppet Treasure Island, Davy Crockett and of course Ichabod, the Headless Horseman and Mr. Toad whom I have already nominated in a previous post. Power discs of the donkey Small One and a Mickey Mouse Club hat would be fun too.
For Marvel, the only characters that I would still really want to see are the Fantastic Four, Speedball, Diamondback and Sleepwalker.
If they do Star Wars there are a lot of no-brainier choices, but my favourite non obvious choices would be Jar Jar Binks and Wicket the Ewok. Costume change discs that would make Wicket, C-3PO and R2-D2 look like they did in the 1980's Ewoks and Droids cartoons would be amazing too!

rank_0
JimC
Main Console: Wii U

Postby SuperMrMojo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:34 pm

If they did do a Silly Symphony style playset I could see it being kind of like the House of Mouse cartoon! That way you could visit the worlds and have a hub to connect them!
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby npgcole » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:22 pm

I think there should be more Winnie the Pooh stuff in Disney Infinity, all there was in 1.0 were Pooh and Tigger townspeople. I think Hundred Acre Woods sky and texture discs would be awesome!
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Disney Infinity 2.0 figure speculation

Postby fdanielix » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 am

I recently remembered an important detail one of our members discovered before DI's release that was never to be found in DI itself...

Does anyone remember the Oz the great and powerful figure concept art in a poster of a store? which also showed the cars characters...

John V. mentioned they were already working on disney infinity 2.0 even before the 1.0 release, which leads to the possibility that these leaked figures could have been disney infinity 2.0 concept art for Oz and the Wicked witch for toy box only figures...
If you have anything to point out please do! :)
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 figure speculation

Postby TheDangboy » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:25 am

I really hope that we see them in the game eventually, as when I saw that movie I liked it, and I feel like they would be unique.

rank_50
TheDangboy
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:36 am

I don't think it had anything to do with 2.0. There were other characters in that poster that didn't make it either. I remember Frankenweenie and the Abominable Snowman from Monsters, Inc as well. I believe they just had a lot of concepts for the initial game that just didn't pan out, like Ferb and Zurg.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby fdanielix » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:38 am

^^^ Could be... but you know, Infinite Possibilities!
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BenFleischman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:51 am

I saw concept art for the Oz characters at Avalanche! They looked cool, but I dont think they'll ever be in the game now. They were probably just looking for a live-action film to support with a playset and went with Lone Ranger, instead.

rank_250_ftb
BenFleischman
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys