Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Infinityfan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:08 pm

So far there have been 2 princesses per game
Anna and Rapunzel (Elsa is a Queen she doesn't count)
Merida and Jasmine

I think in 3.0 they'll be Mulan and Cinderella.
Other characters I THINK not WANT that will be in 3.0 are:

Mulan
Cinderella
Dipper
Mabel
Peter Pan
Wendy Darling
Captain Hook
Joy
Sadness
Anger
Disgust
Fear
Honey Lemon
GoGo Tomago
Fredzilla
Wasabi no Ginger
Goofy
Walle
EVE

They're all the Originals I think for 3.0, if anymore I think they could add maybe Baloo and Cruella De Vil because of the questionnaire thing! That's probably about 3 playsets for disney and I think there'll be 3 Star Wars sets but no Marvel.

Marvel Characters I think:

Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Ultron
Vision (maybe)
Wolverine
Storm
Ant Man (maybe)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby ZURG SPY » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:32 am

I want to see some more marvel characters
Wolverine
Dead pool
Ghost rider
Blade
Magneto
Mystique
Sabre tooth
The juggernaut
The punisher
Lady sif
I also think Night crawler would make a great addition to the DI collection with his teleporting ability.

rank_50
ZURG SPY
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Hopeless » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:28 am

What I'm hoping for is a Star Wars Rebels Starter Set with Kanan and Hera with Sabine, Zeb, Chopper and Ezra as singles a Ghost Spaceship Interior with maybe a power disc for both the Ghost and Phantom as ships like the ones we saw in the Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set.

Vader will obviously be the villain with Ahsoka as a mission giver maybe Vizago as well.

Set on Lothal with options to explore Fort Anaxes and maybe board a Star Destroyer with a token appearance by Tarkin but if they want to release more villains I'd add Kallus before the Inquisitor for obvious reasons (Spoiler for end of season 1)!

I'd love a Duckburg Play Set with maybe Daisy Duck released either or in addition to Goofy I just think its time they made it clear the big three is actually a big 6 (MIckey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy and Pluto) however last time there was 20 Marvel and 8-10 Disney (not sure if online only counts for the tron pair) so the above only lists 7-8 Star Wars figures depending on whether they go classic but what if they go more Disney this time round?

The only Marvel series they haven't covered is Hulk and the Agents of SMASH unless they're planning an Agents of SHIELD I can't see them releasing more unless based on the Ultron movie which only adds Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ultron and hopefully War Machine so that's just 5 so leaves 15 unaccounted for.

What do you think?

Will they add a Classic Star Wars set (Han, Leia, Luke, Chewie, R2 D2, C-3PO and Lando) could they use this as the set for Vader so you can pick up crossover coins to get to use him in the Rebels Playset?
That way Kallus can be the villain for the Rebels Play Set which to be honest would be great if they properly do that given last years Marvel stories that may be very unlikely.
Could they introduce the new Inquisitor in this?
Anyway that's 7 for the rebels set, 8 for the classic set, 5 for the ultron play set which leaves 8 for Disney to mess about with, would that be enough for a playset of their own?

rank_250
Hopeless

Postby Infinityfan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:30 pm

@Hopeless, i dont know how you think they wouldnt include Classic Star Wars! :lol: TBH theres a bigger chance of that than Rebels. It would be their BIGGEST mistake yet to not include Classic Star Wars, leaving so so many fans disappointed including me! :o

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:21 pm

^Absolutely. The animated route for Marvel worked because it was still the biggest characters from the films as well. Rebels may get included, but ignoring the movies is suicide.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby DisneyNutDad » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:15 pm

Wow considering I don't own any play sets this should be fun!

1. The Lion King

2. Gravity Falls

3. The Muppets

4. Original Cast (Mickey,Donald,Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Pete, and Daisy)

5. Pixar Play set (all movies combined)

6. Hercules

7. Disney TV (Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, TailSpin, Rescue Rangers, Gummy Bears)

rank_0
DisneyNutDad
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Hopeless » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:34 am

rank_250
Hopeless

Postby ZURG SPY » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:01 pm

I think the STAR WARS figure will look something like the characters from THE CLONE WARS series, so along with the classics I am hoping for these figures.
Cad bane
General grievous
Young obi wan kenobi
Anakin
Master plo koon

rank_50
ZURG SPY

Postby nathanbanks » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:24 pm

I think I'm gonna be the only person that will say this, but I actually would rather they release Padme Amidala as a character instead of the likes of Princess Leia. Don't get me wrong, I know it'll never happen because the prequels were bashed quite a lot and everyone seems to love Princess Leia, but I always preferred Padme really; she was very humble, but at the ability to be very strong when it was needed. Plus a costume change into her Queen of Theed outfit would be amazing. Like I said though, she's not on anyone's wishlist and I think I'll be the only person that wants this :P

rank_250
nathanbanks
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys