Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby tabaer » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:13 pm

@modeltrainman great ideas! I saw Sebastian and Flounder more as mission givers, but a Sebastian figure would be cool. And Ursula would look amazing.

rank_100_ftb
tabaer
Main Console: PS4
Disney ID:

Postby Vidia » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Disney Fairies Playset: Vidia and Rosetta, with Silvermist, Iridessa, Fawn, Periwinkle and Zarina available separately (I'm aware that's more characters than any other playset but I don't care, as we need to make up for the lack of girls).
Hunchback of Notre Dame Playset: Esmeralda and Quasimodo, with Phoebus and Clopin available separately.
Beauty and the Beast Playset: Belle and the Beast, with Gaston available separately (although possibly toybox only if that's how they're doing villains now).
Gargoyles Playset: Angela and Goliath, with various other character separately but mostly Demona. I'd kill for a Demona figure.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby FlameChampion267 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned...
I am a Kingdom Hearts fan ( if my Olympus map wasn't clear about that) but I also know that there will never be kingdom hearts characters in Infinity, however since there is Donald probably Goofy (eventually) and the new costume discs perhaps the kingdom hearts outfits?

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:55 pm

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Robin Hood figure or play set !! I would go in depth as to why I would like to see a Robin Hood play set, but this article written by Travis D. last year pretty much nails it on the head.

http://vinylmationkingdom.com/2013/12/0 ... obin-hood/

I also hope that DI keeps adding more female characters such as Marry Poppins, Cinderella, Snow White & Sergeant Calhoun just to name a few.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SketchFox7 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:17 pm

@FlameChampion267- I'm also big Kingdom Hearts fan. I'm not ruling out at least Sora, Disney does own the rights to all original Kingdom Hearts assets and are free to use them outside of the Kingdom Hearts games in anyway they see fit (I know they don't that often, there was a planned animated series long ago that got shelved) but I tweeted both John Vignocchi & Disney Infinity who both said that Sora is a possibility (again, not that he'll actually get a figure). I have hopes that in DI3.0 or DI4.0, if one of them coincide well with the release of KH3 we could see at least a Sora figure (using a keyblade like Rapunzel's frying pan) and maybe costume discs for Mickey, Donald & Goofy (the latter of which we'll most likely see in 2.0 & 3.0 respectively). Hoping for Riku, Kairi or anyone else is probably stretching, but a solo Toy Box only Sora figure hopefully won't be too much to ask for.

@Mr. Skeleton- The female characters on the top of my list for figures are Kim Possible & Mulan!
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

I want Sofia the First Figure!

Postby disney-infinity2 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:13 am

I hope she makes it in 2.0
Big Disney infinity fan!

rank_100
disney-infinity2
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: I want Sofia the First Figure!

Postby cavemanviking64 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:33 am

I wouldn't just say it! Say why she would make a good addition to game and what she can do, not that I'm not saying she wouldn't be good. Keep up the posting and keep up the Disney! :)
phineas and ferb rule!!!

rank_50
cavemanviking64
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:18 am

She's really cool and that would add to the playable kids cause there's not that many, but I think this shouldn't have its own topic... Sorry! :)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Stitch » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:25 am

I wouldn't buy it, but my sister would like it...
I don't see many toddlers playing the game so...

rank_1500
Stitch

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys