Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Dopey4Disney » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:50 am

I agree They should make a Haunted Mansion Playset! It should be the first Horror Genre for a Playset(family friendly of course) and the story should revolve getting rid of all of the evil spirits and the goal should making the mansion spooky and peaceful again releasing all of the trapped good ghostly souls! The Playable characters should be all three hitchhiking ghosts, the Bride, and the Caretaker! the Mission givers should be important characters like Madame Leota, The Organist, The Opera Singer, and the Executioner! In other words, the Haunted Mansion Playset needs to happen! It could bring so much awesome content for the toy box as well!! :D

Also I don't know if anyone has ever played the old playstation 2 Haunted mansion game that game was fun, but it also used to scare the heck out of me when I was younger!(especially playing it alone and in the dark)! Don't get me started on the screaming banshee lady and the giant spiders that would pop out of nowhere!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney
Main Console: PS4

Postby Vidia » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 am

^ As I was reading your post I was going to ask if you'd played the old video game! I used to love that. It was freaky though. For me it was the knights. The sound of their footsteps running towards you in the darkness was terrifying!
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby Dopey4Disney » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:47 am

^ I never got to the knight! To this day I haven't gotten as far as the organists room where you had to use the spiders to travel across the room cause after that I lost the game and it has never been seen since! But I've seen some videos on YouTube and the grim reaper is also a really creepy enemy!

All I can say is the haunted mansion was probably the creepiest game I've ever played , yet it was also a fun game! Lol but Disney should really take our feedback and make the haunted mansion a playset!! :D

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby OpossumGuy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:52 am

Hey, whenever that reboot movie finally gets done, I think that's the best bet. Or the Mansion's 50th anniversary. Whichever comes first. Apparently the movie's script isn't even done yet. :P

But man, I want a Haunted Mansion playset, haha. Well, and one for Splash Mountain (since it's the only way we'd get Song of the South characters since, well, you know :P ), but mainly the Haunted Mansion!
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Dopey4Disney » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:28 am

I can't wait till the haunted mansion movie comes out! That would be the perfect time to release a haunted mansion playset!

Also It would be fantastic just to get the splash mountain itself as an interactive ride building like space mountain or Matterhorn! And Brer Rabbit, fox, and bear would be really cool characters to play as!:)

As for song of the south, I still don't understand why people find that movie racsist it is a great film! I like uncle Remus and the Brer Rabbit stories! :D

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby Skellington0327 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:39 am

I don't know if a splash mountain playset would make sense, but I agree an interactive ride would be fun.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby 80sDuckFan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:59 am

Splash Mountain can work. Ride is basically the animated sequences from The Song of the South. If they made a Splash Mountain playset, it would utilize the animated characters and world ONLY, no Uncle Remus. That way, Disney can avoid any controversies that the live action portion of the movie usually provokes in the U.S.

rank_250
80sDuckFan

Postby TRIPLE M » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:03 am

a neverland playset with Peter Pan abd Captain Hook seems like a no brainer im shocked it wasnt made,given the popularity of the characters and success of their tinkerbell spinoff and jake and the neverland characters as they could add additional charachters frim tbose series and intergrate Tinkerbell

i still want Robin Hood and Uncle Scrooge figures,they would be excellent addittions

rank_0
TRIPLE M
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby VacaHombre » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:06 pm

I'll take any Gravity Falls stuff they'll give me.

One show I always remember from my childhood was The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh. While not nearly popular enough for a character or playset, maybe a team-up power disc like the Iron Patriot or one with a sky box and that kickin' theme song.

Also, how about a disc that lets us drive Herbie the Love Bug.
"I'm a scientist; I don't think, I observe." - Dr. Forrester

rank_50
VacaHombre
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys