Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby JaysUsername » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:05 am

I think I'd prefer little stuff like suddenly Cap or Stitch have a Santa hat on or the playsets ate snow covered. Otherwise I agree characters should always be physical.

rank_100_ftb
JaysUsername
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:39 am

I'd like some DLC Skydomes and textures.
A new Sky/texture once every month or so would be an awesome gift to the DI community.

Going back to what @BenFleischman said...
BH6 NEEDS a playset. What a missed opportunity.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby crazybirdman » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Just want to add another vote for Sora and Goliath and Robin Hood in case anyone at Disney is keeping track.

rank_250
crazybirdman
Main Console: Wii U

Postby GuyCC75 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:29 am

Actually just as a curiosity question: Do any of the Infinity developers read these boards and get ideas from the suggestions made here? I was just curious.

It seems like there might be one or two, but I wasn't sure.

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Frozenstar » Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:19 pm

@Opossumguy Don't worry about Tarzan characters I asked on Twitter if the team had the rights to use Tarzan characters and they responded that it would work but as always they also said infinity possibilities. They also said that if they couldn't feature Tarzan in DI they would never have been able to put in Tantor, The tree house, sliding vine and town person Terk. I can see more Tarzan content in 3.0 cause Stitch and Merida got their spotlight in 2.0 if only more people requested for a Tarzan playset it would be so awesome.

I am one of the people who request for Lion King characters too but I think they should develop new abilities first so that it won't feel like you're playing the same character. Id say after 3.0 they should focus on four legged animals like Simba, Dumbo, Pluto, Shere Khan, Bolt and more.

Now Ive been thinking about Olaf as well I mean he could be really fun to play with but if he's going to playable I hope he has the abilities to roll and you know build himself and drop out and use different pieces like his carrot nose. He should walk like he did in the movie and be able to jump around.

People are requesting for Ariel like crazy but I remember that the team said that they could make an underwater playset and I rather have that than another standalone figure so I think Ariel should come when water comes. But when she comes THEY BETTER HAVE SEBASTIAN TOO :D
After seeing Big Hero 6 which was awesome I thought it was such a waste of potential to not have a BH6 playset with the rest of the 6 Honey, GoGo, Fred and Wasabi. But we all haft to agree that they did a great job with Hiro's abilities :D

They could release Robin Hood with Baloo both are able to stand on two legs and could be great teamwork after all Little John was a bear.

I hope people are not forgetting about WIT because playing as a guy similar to Mario only has the ability to rebuild wrecked stuff would be awesome. I can see Felix being released with either Calhoun or King Candy.

Don't you also think it would be a fun combination if they released Mulan with Aurora it would be like OUAT.

Im all in for Mushu from Mulan
I love animation

rank_100_ftb
Frozenstar
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Yeah, when I looked into why Tarzan was taken out of Kingdom Hearts, it said it was because Square Enix failed to get the rights to Tarzan, not Disney. So a Tarzan figure could still happen in Disney Infinity.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GuyCC75 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:01 pm

Did they take Tarzan out of the Kingdom Hearts remaster?

rank_250
GuyCC75
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:04 pm

I definitely think Rex will work in Infinity with his Toy Story that Time Forgot armor.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby fdanielix » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:16 am

Attention mickey members: we need GoGo Tomago and Wasabi from BH6 in Infinity! with a fredzilla team up disk! :D
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys