Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:51 am

Very nice list !! I Would love to see all of these characters in DI sometime soon. It's great to see you on the "real" forums OpossumGuy haha.
I think you will really enjoy your time here...everyone in the community is really kind & helpful. Great avatar by the way ;)

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:03 am

Thanks, haha. :) And yeah, I figured a Baloo avatar would help make the board a bit more diverse. :D

And yeah, I mainly came here since the other forums outright deleted their old 2.0 section. All those posts of mine there are now lost to history. :/

But oh well, this community seems much better run, anyway, haha. No offense to the other forums, but seeing so many posters make several different character request topics got a bit repetitive. Here it's at least confined to one thread. :P That, and I kind of like making longer posts, as you can tell, so it's better to not wait for the hefty moderation, haha.

Anyway, returning to the topic of other character wishes and whatnot, I remembered another wish of mine: classic Maleficent. Even if it's just a costume disc down the line, that'd be okay. I just like the classic animated design so much more than, well, Angelina Jolie, haha. :)

Though that brings up an interesting question. At what point is a work "too obscure" to get a character in Infinity?
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:13 am

@Sheriff Woody runs a locked tight forum on here. He does his best to keep everything organized even when people like myself come around and bounce off topic once and a while haha. I can easily say this community is much better. The age range is much wider and the fans are a little bit more dedicated.

There is no character too obscure for DI. :)

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:22 am

I definitely agree. Everything is run so smoothly here. I've been a moderator on forums before, so I know how it can be dealing with things, so props to Sheriff Woody. :)

And yeah, I can agree with that logic. However, I do think that it would take more time to get the more obscure characters in, which may be seen as obvious, haha. Like, they likely wouldn't add Nessus before all of the principal cast of Hercules is added, for example, haha.

That being said, here's another idea: Jiminy Cricket. Tinker Bell and the Toy Story cast already prove that size isn't an issue, and he's basically one of Disney's mascots (they even basically stole his theme song for the entire company, haha). I wonder why he's not brought up more often than he is. I think a Toy Box set with both him and Pinocchio would be pretty neat, and at the same time it would get two very iconic Disney characters in the game.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

Postby candyle73 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:15 am

Pleasure to have you here OpossumGuy! Baloo eh? Looks like you can join the club of members that want obscure characters ;P Here's our team so far:
Candyle73 - Darkwing Duck
Mr. Skeleton - Robin Hood
Modeltrainman - Rex
Quasimod0 - Quasimodo
Mattman763 - Flik
I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head haha Anyway, welcome to the team!
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby Disneypinesfan » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:52 am

Marvel Characters

* The Falcon
* QuickSilver
* Scarlet Witch
* Ultron
* Ant-Man
* Wolverine
* Magento
* Doctor Strange

rank_100
Disneypinesfan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:59 am

@candyle73 Our team will get our characters !!

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby frankiepugs » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Can't forget gargoyles for the obscure club...Goliath and demona at least.

rank_250
frankiepugs
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby Vidia » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:46 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would kill to have Demona in the game XP
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys