Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby fdanielix » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 am

I do hope we get Hank Pym and Black Panther, They ARE avengers after all...
As for disney, Anything is okay
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby candyle73 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:28 am

Alright you all know I love Darkwing, but my SECOND most wanted character is definitely Roger Rabbit! Think of all the zany toony things he could do!

Well I'm off to continue my relentless tweeting for Darkwing and Roger Rabbit now ;D
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:04 am

Jiminy and Goofy would be great ^^^
I'll say this a million times.
My #1 is Robin Hood.

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Razgriz » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:28 am

If Mulan makes it in I hope she is something like the version in my avatar(armored but not disguised as "Ping").
or secondly Image
at the very least the final battle costume.

I don't really want the Princess/matchmaker costume at all so that can be a costume disc.

It would be cool if they did Once Upon a Time costume discs for a few characters down the line.

rank_100
Razgriz

Postby Disneypinesfan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:19 am

I want Kim Possible to have a costume that can change her to her white and blue suit. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... w_Suit.jpg

Grunkle Stan http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... ut_you.png

rank_100
Disneypinesfan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TwoWizards » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:11 am

-Merlin
-Robin Hood
-Ichabod Crane
-Headless Horseman
-Mr. Toad
-Scrooge McDuck

rank_0
TwoWizards

Postby JimC » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 pm

TwoWizards I really like your list! Those are all favourites of mine. Hopefully some of these make it into the game someday.

rank_0
JimC

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Wall e

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:43 am

I figured that here would be a good place to make my first post. Hello all! Perhaps you've seen me on the official DI forums, if you've ever gone there. :)

Anyway, I figure I'd post my wishlist and ideas for characters. I realize there are only four left for 2.0 (I'm personally banking on Mulan, Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch, but the other Disney one's a toss up for me :P ), so consider this less as a 2.0 wishlist and more of an "in general" wishlist.

I'll break my ideas into groups: my top five character choices (my mix of high want and at least modest expectation), and then the others that I'd like to see, while keeping them feasible (in other words, I like these guys, but not as much as my top five, haha).

Number 5 - Merlin
What can I say? Merlin's a great character from an underrated movie. Some may ask, "but we already have Sorcerer Mickey, why would we need another sorcerer?" I've seen it happen, sadly. However, magic in itself is a very diverse power set. Mickey's magic doesn't even really overlap with what Merlin does with his. The only similarity is that both bring objects to life using magic, and even then, Mickey doesn't do this in Infinity.

That being said, here are some of my ideas for Merlin. For his projectile tool, Merlin would conjure up a piece of fine china and make it launch toward the opponent using magic. This would reference his powers from The Sword in the Stone, where he was able to make dishes, teapots, and sugar bowls come to life and fly through the air.

For his melee pack attack, Merlin could wave his wand in front of him, using pyrokinesis to burn close-by foes with his wand. This is a bit of a more obscure reference. Merlin, if you didn't know, is actually one of the stars of an interactive card game at Disney World known as Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, serving as a mentor character. One of the spell cards allows Merlin to summon a giant fireball and launch it at a foe. This serves as a nice reference to that.

As another Sword in the Stone throwback, I also think it would be hilarious if Merlin's ground pound had him transform into a walrus and crush foes, right before changing back.

Higitus Figitus, zoomba-ka-zor. Now I shall bring you number four!

Number 4 - Goofy

Goofy's just a given for 3.0, plain and simple. Mickey in 1.0, Donald in 2.0, Goofy in 3.0. Not to mention, 2015 will be A Goofy Movie's 20th anniversary. Quite a fitting time to add him, I'd say!

I think it'd be cool if he fought with a fishing rod, one of the things he's seen with most. His melee pack moves could involve clumsily hitting the foe with the rod, and his projectile tool attack would be to send out the line, which would hurt foes and drag them back to Goofy, stunned.

His movements in general would also be very exaggerated and comical.

Onward to three!

Number 3 - Baloo

Baloo just exudes popularity. Some may question why Baloo instead of Mowgli, the main character, but I think Tinker Bell kind of ruins that train of logic. ;) Baloo has actually been shown to be more popular than Mowgli, from the looks of things. His song is near universally loved, he got his own spin-off show, and he has a ton of merchandise compared to the rest of The Jungle Book's cast.

For a pack, Baloo could take on a grappling bear-hug stance. He'd use his swats and claws to swing a paw forward, backward, and then bear hug, showing off his powerful, yet carefree, nature. For his tool, Baloo would joyfully toss heavy coconuts or pawpaws forward, going very slowly, but packing a punch. This is based off of both a scene in the movie, as well as his Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card, Baloo's Coconut Cascade.

Honestly, Baloo is probably, in my opinion, the most likely of my top five to fit the hypothetical fourth slot. He has the most going for him, what with the Jungle Book terrain and skydome, as well as the suspiciously (initially) absent King Louie power disc. But hey, that's just me theory crafting.

"The Bare Necessities moves on to number two!"

Number 2 - Winnie the Pooh

Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood where Christopher Robin plays, you'll find someone with quite a bit of potential for Infinity. Winnie the Pooh is marketable (some sources say his merchandise sells more than that of Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, and Pluto combined), had a recent 2011 movie, and is a very popular character that could offer quite a bit in terms of game play to Infinity.

For his attacks, Pooh would utilize his trademark snack, honey (or Hunny, as he calls it), to his advantage. For his pack attack, Pooh would bring out a honey pot, and then slap the opponent with a honey-filled paw, making the foe sticky and slowing them down. But his tool is what really makes him unique. With it, Pooh throws a glob of honey at foes, who are then swarmed by bees for some pretty heavy damage.

Additionally, Pooh could also have a higher amount of health and durability. Why is this fitting, you may ask? Well, Pooh is a stuffed bear. He gets torn quite often. How does he always remedy this? He simply stitches himself back together. As such, I feel giving him a lot of health is quite fitting. Now, before we get carried away, Pooh's not without his drawbacks. He doesn't run fast, and his attacks come out quite slowly. He's a rather lazy bear, after all.

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers might be that he's the only one, but here's the real number one...

Number 1 - Quasimodo

What can I say, Quasimodo's my favorite Disney character, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame is my favorite Disney movie, and likely my favorite movie in general. It truly is a shame that there seems to be literally nothing from it in Infinity. :/

Anyway, Quasimodo would be quite the acrobatic character. Like characters like Hulk and Stitch, Quasimodo can climb the faces of buildings with ease, referencing how he's able to skillfully traverse Notre Dame. In addition, he's much faster in the air and on buildings than he is on ground, where he's somewhat slow moving. His pack melee attack would be him swinging his arms around, as if they were mighty pendulums, while stepping forward. Slow-moving but powerful; you don't want to get caught up in it. For his Tool/projectile attack, Quasimodo swings a massive bell in front of him, causing a sound wave to spread out from it and damage opponents. Additionally, his ground pound involved ringing a massive bell, and forcefully bringing himself downwards into the ground with a mighty ring.

Sadly, late 3.0/early 4.0 is the soonest I can see him added, which would correspond with The Hunchback of Notre Dame's 20th anniversary.

So that's my Top Five. But..."now we will go to the others I want, sing the Bells of Notre Dame."

Honorable Mentions

Here is a list of characters I'd definitely like to see, but they just aren't my Top Five. In no particular order...

-Simba
-Alice
-WALL-E
-Mulan
-Jim Hawkins
-Mr. J Thaddeus Toad
-Hercules
-Pocahontas
-Aurora
-Prince Phillip
-Tiana
-Genie
-Ariel (if they can get her to work)
-Belle
-Beast
-Robin Hood
-Hatbox Ghost
-Ezra, Phineas, and Gus
-Minnie Mouse
-Muppets playset with Kermit, Ms. Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo and Animal

So that's my personal opinion on some characters. Tell me what you think. :D Can't wait to post more here, haha.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys