Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Hopeless » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:36 am

She Hulk and Skaar in an Agents of SMASH playset?

You've already got Hulk, the current edition of Disney Infinity Marvel appears to be set around the animated shows namely Avengers Assemble (and NOT the Iron Man and Friends show!), Ultimate Spiderman and if the crossover characters are because they've appeared in the other series then those 2 remaining Marvel characters could easily be part of another playset as the GOTG and Spiderman Playsets come with 2 figures each.

If it is another playset that just leaves Hulk and the Agents of SMASH and well with everyone up in arms about the lack of female characters what better choice would there be than She Hulk?

I figure Skaar because I can see A Bomb and Red Hulk being team up discs if not mission givers and their villain is usually the Leader but then they have Modok working with Loki and Mysterio and Doctor Octopus working with the Green Goblin so if they're all connected then they can have Spiderman and Iron Man crossover into theirs and since Skaar isn't from Earth have him show up in GOTG (okay thats a maybe...)... well its an idea!

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby EibboreanHero » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Well considering we only have four figures left...2 Disney & 2 Marvel...I really think we'll see Ant-Man, Wasp, or perhaps Falcon? He's the only Avenger in the animated series that isn't represented. Plus he IS the new Captain America. There could be some nice crossover there with a unannounced costume disc. Maybe Ultron or Vision as a tie in with the movie...but i think Ant-Man is the better bet.

As for Disney...one is supposedly a princess and Vignocci's fav. Signs point to Mulan...and i don't have a better suggestion! The final fig I think will be Peter Pan or Genie.

Still heartbroken that any hope of more playsets seems to be dashed...but i suppose it is possible that these are playsets with 2 figs a piece...*fingers crossed*

rank_50
EibboreanHero
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Bushywhale » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:01 pm

It is not ant man. He is a team up disc.

rank_100
Bushywhale
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Ant-Man is a team-up already so that won't happen.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Infinityfan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:56 pm

I want
Dipper
Mabel
Grunkle Stan
Soos
Lil Gideon
Olaf
Walle
Eve
Remy
Pocahontas

When all them are done, I'm completely happy with the characters in the DI family and won't mind who is in. (I don't mind if only dipper and Mabel make it in for Gravity Falls) If not in 2.0, the ones I think will be in 3.0 are Walle, Eve, Dipper, Mabel and Pocahontas. Their the most requested from the list.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby nick_clark » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:01 pm

We don't know who is the character behind Ant-Man, maybe is Scott Lang, and just maybe we get a Hank Pym figure (with Goliath/Giant Man/Yellow Jacket suit) in the future :P
English is not my language, dont doubt to correct me to improve ;)

rank_50
nick_clark
Main Console: PS3

Postby candyle73 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah, with only four characters left, additional playsets seem really unlikely :/ All I can hope for is 2 more playsets with only 2 characters each for a best case scenario. I know the playsets are larger in this game but if it really is just 2 toybox only and 2 Marvel that would work in an already released playset, that is kind of disappointing. I mean the first game had 6 playsets compared to 3 in this one :(

Also with John confirming 2 more Marvels, if they don't get their own playset, they will join one of the other 3 already crowded playsets. Why do we need to play with 6-9 characters in a playset? I'm sure a lot of people just have their favorites and stick to those mostly when they play in a set. As many have said, the Lone Ranger was definitely one of the best playsets and that only had the 2 characters.

You know what though? All will be forgiven if one of those characters is Darkwing Duck ;)
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

Postby EibboreanHero » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Arrggh...i totally did not see that Ant-Man disc! :shock: Well, this is disappointing. Seems like a perfect choice as the movie hits theaters next July. There could have been some neat new gameplay features with shrinking/growing, riding insects. That is a real missed opportunity. I certainly hope it is NOT Quicksilver or Scarlet Witch. Quicksilver would be too similar to Dash. Scarlet Witch certainly has more potential but I'd skip her.

*sigh* can't help but feel a bit "let down"...perhaps the remaining figs will have playsets that work with already announced/available figs? Like a Phineas & Ferb playset w/ Ferb and Doof? Or a cheaper set with one fig and a playset piece?Aladdin playset w/ Genie?

I dunno, in the words of Han Solo, "This deal is getting worse all the time."

rank_50
EibboreanHero
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:36 pm

I do feel a bit let down too, but I am REALLY happy with everything 2.0 has to offer. It looks like one of the best games ever t be created in my opinion. Just try not to think about the negatives, just think about all the amazing new characters, Playsets and Toy Box features you will experience. Maybe there will be more characters, but maybe not this year...
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys