Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Vidia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:05 am

Charlotte La Bouff remains my number one most wanted character.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby InfinityApprentice » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:28 pm

^ Charlotte is so awesome! I wish she was in the Parks too; she'd be hilarious. :D

I also wanted to add the Disney Fairies to the list, but alas there wasn't enough room on the list for them. :(
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby Vidia » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Sadly I think the Disney Fairies have missed their chance, seeing as they're not making any more of the movies. Apparently it's because of the live action Tinker Bell movie that they're doing. They don't want to have two competing Tink franchises.

rank_750
Vidia

Postby FlameChampion267 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:32 pm

But I want Rosetta...

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:23 am

^^ They closed The Online World of Pixie Hollow a few years back. And the movies just weren't getting the same reception they once were. At D23 when they announced the Never Beast movie, there was very little cheering from the audience (I have to say, I thought NB was awful. It was very dark and depressing, and I cried *really* bad. But maybe that was just me because it brought back a horrible personal experience, but who knows. LOL). But I still love the Fairies characters (Vidia is my favorite) and would like to see them included if the Disney Infinity team saw fit. :)
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby Vidia » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:38 am

^ Ironically I loved Neverbeast for basically the exact same reasons. I cry every time I watch it! Probably my second favourite after Pirate Fairy.

But yeah, despite my lack of confidence, I would love to see all of the fairies in the game!

rank_750
Vidia

Postby Infinityfan » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:50 am

Based on the spots left:

Star Wars:
5 for Force Awakens
Hera
The Inquisitor
General Grievous
Padme

Disney:
Dipper
Mabel
Baloo
Gogo Tomago
Fredzilla
Honey Lemon
Wasabi
Peter Pan
Captain Hook
Belle
Beast
Nick Wilde
Judy Hopps
Wall-E
EVE
Robin Hood

MARVEL:
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Vision
Ant-Man

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby julianhilluk » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:16 pm

I also cried in NeverBeast - so did my wife, so did my daughter we were a wreck in the cinema! Would be great to have Fawn in 3.0 but my money is on WallE and Eva as they tie in with the whole spacey Theme of Star Wars

rank_50
julianhilluk
PSN ID:

Postby RamerV » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Hey y'all. Pardon me if this isn't the right place to post this. I haven't posted anything here since October 2013 and this is my second post ever. I can't wait to get more involved with the Disney Infinity community.

Anyway, I had an idea for 4.0. What do you think about this?

Disney Infinity 4.0: Mother Nature
Players can now explore the wildest jungles and the deepest seas with their favorite swimmers and four-legged Disney favorites.

Play Sets:
- Tarzan
Figures: Tarzan, Terk, Jane, Professor Porter
- Moana
Figures: Moana, Maui
- The Good Dinosaur
Figures: Arlo, Spot, Butch
- Finding Dory
Figures: Dory, Marlin, Nemo
- The Little Mermaid
Figures: Ariel, Ursula, Prince Eric, King Triton
- The Lion King
Figures: Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki
- The Jungle Book
Figures: Mowgli, Baloo, Bagheera, King Louie

I'm not too sure about some of the figures (especially the Moana, Good Dinosaur and Finding Dory ones). We have to get closer to the premiere dates and get to know a little more about the characters. Anyway, as you see, three of these are new movies that will come out around the time of 4.0, the four others are classics. I'd really like 4.0 to mostly focus on Disney and Pixar and not Marvel or Star Wars. I'm thinking that they'd add a whole new feature to the toy box: water. All the figures, except for the water ones, would only be able to swim at the surface of the water, maybe with the exception of a few other figures. The water ones though would have the ability to dive into the water and swim around. A whole lot of water toys would be added to make being underwater just as fun as being on the ground. Ariel would have the unique ability to both be able to dive underwater and walk on the ground, as legs would magically appear whenever she jumps up from the water. They could possibly add vehicles that could go underwater so other characters could explore it as well, though they wouldn't have the ability to get out and reach certain places and do some things like the water characters. Also, whenever you're on the ground and you place a water figure, you'd be told that you can't use that figure on the ground, so you have to get in water before the character is playable.

I think this would make for some really cool play sets as well. Jungle/animal and water play sets are like my biggest Disney Infinity wishes, especially Tarzan and Finding Nemo/Dory. Also, seven play sets would be amazing, as I mostly prefer playing them over being alone in the toy box. What do you think about this idea? Do you have any figures or play sets that you'd rather see instead of these, and what about power discs?

I apologize if this post was too long. I don't know if you have a limit or something :D

rank_0
RamerV
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys