Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby jayhawk4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:55 pm

Disney recently announced they are adding a Star Wars Land to Disneyland. In addition, they just announced Spider-man will be appearing in Tomorrowland along with Thor and the Iron Man exhibit. With that in mind, how about a Disneyland playset? They could set it up where you have to use a certain type of character to complete missions in certain areas of the park. For example, you can use Mickey for a mission on Mainstreet USA, then Han Solo for a mission in Star Wars Land, Captain America for a mission in the Hero area. The playset could come with Indiana Jones and another park specific character (maybe even Captain EO?). They could expand it to a Disneyland Resort playset to include California Adventure and incorporate the Cars characters to give them new life in Cars Land.

rank_50
jayhawk4
Main Console: Wii U

Postby InfinityApprentice » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:11 am

@jayhawk4 I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I want a Disneyland play set too!!!
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby Mason_Ireton » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:37 pm

My friend and I were discussing Burton's and Walt's Alice characters til we ran to a snag...

Burton's Hatter and Walt's Mad Hatter would/could use the same attacks (throwing Tea Cups/Tea Pots) while their super moves could different (drastically or lil bit). As for the 2 Alice characters, well obviously Burton's Alice would use the Vorpal Sword yet what attacks would Walt's Alice use? We already have the flamingo power disc (which I love)

Wendy was also brought in the conversation and we just couldn't think of her attacking, but John and Michael (Wendy's brothers) could use their umbrella and teddy bear respectively

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dedede_Man » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:20 pm

@Mason_Ireton
Walt's Alice or Walt's Hatter?

Alice could eat that... triangle thing (haven't watched in ages) to turn gigantic and cry some tears that would fall and smash the enemies.
Walt's Hatter could shoot an unbirthday cake out of his hat at his opponent as an explosive special.
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby Vidia » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:32 pm

I don't think having the flamingo power disc prevents Alice from using it. We already had a Mulan fireworks canon power disc, but they still gave Mulan a different version as her super move.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby InfinityApprentice » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Walt's Alice! Walt's Alice! Walt's Alice! :D
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby Mason_Ireton » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:52 pm

@Dede_man yes I meant Walt's Alice and Mad Hatter. What if the purple gob effects Alice to make her Giant for like 2 mins to stomp enemies

@Vidia I agree bout Walt's Mad Hatter using the Unbirthday cake as his special attack while tossin tea sets

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby disneydude365 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:09 am

Hmm i enjoyed reading all the wishes lol, and about to dive into infinity for myself I'm Happy to learn that Peter is coming to the game soon! Disney can get the star wars stuff out of its system it ruined 3.0 for me.. and i mean mickey has been done already so we have two tron and minnie and Mulan, actual disney originals.. 4.. kinda a bummer but i just decided to start with 2.0 and download 3.0 .

id love to see a king triton character (or a power disk that could give some characters mermaid/merman tails) i know thats out there though.
kingdom hearts playset would be cool to see
Snow White figure (she's part of where it all began!)
Prince Philip figure

rank_0
disneydude365
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Calysto » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Here is new one that wasn't mentioned before.
The Rocketeer

rank_250
Calysto
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys