Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Future Infinity Figures

Postby FrozenWasAmazing » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 am

Hello Disney Infinity Fan Community.
When I was a Kid one of my favourite Disney movies was "Treasure Planet".
I was hoping they would release the four main characters from this movie (Jim Hawkins, John Silver, Captain Amelia and B.E.N) as playable characters/figures in Disney Infinity. This will probably never happen because it wasn't a very famous or popular film, and also no many people have ever heard of it. If they did release these figures, I would be hoping their gameplay would work a little like some of these other figures.

Jim Hawkins = Tonto from "The Lone Ranger" play set

John Silver = Davy Jones from "Pirates of the Caribbean" play set

Captain Amelia = Anna from "Frozen Toy Box Characters" for the Toy Box

B.E.N = Sherif Woody from "Toy Story in Space" play set

I know all the figures are meant to be their own individuals and all have their own unique powers and abilities but if Disney and Activision did release Treasure Planet playable figures I think they would fit in very well with these types of gameplay and with their own individual abilities.

If Disney were going to release these figures (all four) they would have to release a play set. If Disney did release a play set for these figures (if they did release a these figures) I think it would be very unique and fun in it own way (like very play set :D ). The game play would probably work almost the same as the Pirates in some areas. Anyway, I should finish this statement up here. Sorry if I confused anyone, I wouldn't be surprised. I hope they do release this but I highly doubt Disney would because of all the reason I listed before.

- FrozenWasAwesome

rank_0
FrozenWasAmazing
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Re: Future Infinity Figures

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:28 am

Quite odd that you`d want those as figures when your avatar states that Frozen was your favorite Disney Film.

Welcome to the forums fellow Arrendellian BTW!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Future Infinity Figures

Postby vorxdargo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:23 am

OP i agree i'd love to have Jim in the game.
i'd also like to see Flynn from Tangled.
Stitch from Lelo and Stitch.
Sora and or Riku from Kingdom Hearts. (after all it is Disney)
Rallen from Sectrobes.
and Anikin from Star Wars (now that Disney owns it)

rank_0
vorxdargo
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby bloxxerman » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Lilo and Stitch is my #1 most wanted play set for DI2.

Wreck-It Ralph second.
Never trust a hug. It's just a way to hide your face.

Lotso
bloxxerman
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Charlee » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Me and my friend was thinking that playsets for DI2 should be...

Mulan
Aladdin
New release
New release
Frozen
Lion king
101 dalmations
Brave
Pirates 2 ( comes with Elizabeth swan and will turner)
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby SawVision » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:16 am

Captain EO - Top of my list would be Captain Eo! The character just scream to be in this game. I mean he's got powers, he's got moves, and he's flashy. He would probably end up being a Disney Park exclusive, but I would hunt one down for certs!

Gargoyles - They would be awsome! The characters don't fly and the game already is set up for gliding.

Muppets - Kermit would be fun, but Gonzo would be one of my favorites for certs.

STAR WARS - R2-D2 and an Ewok or two are at the top of my want list for STAR WARS characters.

Tron Characters (classic and new), and please can we finally have some Light Cycles for the toybox!

Disney Afternoon - DuckTales (Scrooge and Magica DeSpell and GizmoDuck), Talespin (Baloo, Kit, Sheere Kahn), Darkwing (Darkwing, Launchpad), Rescue Rangers (Chip and Dale, Gadget, Monterey).

Sky High - At least a couple of the characters would be fun (maybe the mother and father at least, though it would be fun to change into a purple guinea pig), and go along nicely with the Incredibles and the Marvel Characters.

Other characters I'd like even if they were toybox only - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Oswald, Peter Pan and a couple of the Lost Boys, Tinker Bell, Periwinkle, Aladdin with Carpet as a vehicle, Genie, Sora and Roxas (from Kingdom Hearts), Wall-e and Eve, Beast (from Beauty and the Beast), Alligators and Hippos from Fantasia (though the flamingoes would be sooooo fun and they could use yo-yo's as their weapons), Spanish Speaking Buzz (was listed elsewhere, but it's such a good idea I thought I would throw it in here too), Indiana Jones and Short Round with a mine car vehicle, Roger Rabbit and Bennie the Cab, Leelo and Stitch, Chicken Little, Chernabog, Yendis (the wizard from Fantasia), Herbie would fit nicely with the cars, Treasure Planet Jim with Solar Sailboard vehicle, Spin & Marty (just kidding, sort of *giggle*), Matterhorn Yeti, Santa Claus (even if it's only Santa Mickey), Lion King (especially Timon with Pumba for a mount).

I vote for trains setups as well. They were fun in the Lone Ranger playset. Would especially like the Disney Monorail.

While I like the playsets (mostly because they unlock a lot of stuff for use in the toybox), most of the above would just be cool to have in the toybox.

Playsets I would like however - Indiana Jones playsets (one for each movie and the ride), Lion King, Gargoyles, Treasure Planet, Sugar Rush, Tron (classic and new), Duck Burg, Disney Park Attractions (that any Infinity character can play in rather than character specific like the current playsets), Neverland, Andy's room (with more Toy Story characters), Nightmare Before Christmas ‘Halloween Town' playset, Nightmare Before Christmas ‘Christmas Town' playset, St. Canard playset (from DarkwingDuck), and lots of STAR WARS worlds playsets.

rank_0
SawVision
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Prof Ludwig » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:52 am

I'd love a Bolt playset based entirely on the first ten minutes of the movie, taking place in the fictional television show. I realize it's in the lower tier of Disney movies, but man, the overall concept of how the Infinity Playsets help to expand on the universe of the characters would fit in perfectly with that.

rank_0
Prof Ludwig
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Dexter26 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Classics, classics, classics!!! We need more Disney classic characters to play with. I know the game is aimed at the children of today, but who can go wrong with the classic Disney characters? Peter Pan, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, Winnie the Pooh, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Aladdin, Tarzan & Brave to name a few.
Everyone can relax...Dexter has returned!!
Twitter: @Crone26

rank_250
Dexter26

Postby Stitch fan 98 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Here are my top picks for disney infinity 2:
starters: Stitch, Aladin, and Flick
Lilo & Stitch playset would be about finding and relocating Stitch's "cousins" while outsmarting Gauntu and foiling the plans of Hamsterviel.
-aditional figures: Lilo, Jumba, Gauntu, Sparky, and/or Reuben
-toys/mounts/vehicles/tools: Gauntu's net cannon, the red police crusier, Scrump, Guitar, ect.
Aladin playset would be about finding treasure and basically just exploring the world of the Arabian Nights
-aditional figures: Jasmine, Geni, and Jafar
-toys/mounts/vehicles/tools: the lamp, Jafar's snake staff, Rajah, Carpet, Palace guard's sword, Abu (sort of like a pack; he could sit on your shoulder and leap of to attack)
Bug's life playset would be about using flick's different gadgets to harvest food for the colony and chasing away the Grasshopper gang
additional figures-Princess Ata, Hopper, Francis, and Slim (I think that's his name. the stick bug)
-toys/mounts/vehicles/tools: the bird, harvester, dewdrop telescope, dandelion seed parachute, glowing mushrooms, a seed launcher- gun-type thing.
-additional playsets: Hercules, Gravity Falls (they did P&F, so tv shows are not out of the question), Wreak it Ralph (with added felix and caloun figures), Neverland.
-additional figures: In My Opinion there should be only one figure with no playset, and that one is (a know it's a long shot, but let me explain) a Walt Disney figure! He could go into any playset, he could unlock special Disneyland toys in the toybox and it could be a limited edition collector's item.

rank_0
Stitch fan 98
Main Console: Xbox 360

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys