Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Dopey4Disney » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:17 am

I agree! But I guess since toys r us leaked all of the disney originals I guess they want people to find out about them when they release an announcement trailer to make us more excited! These characters better be worth the hype! Lol

also I'm still hoping that the aladdin and jasmine pack gets some type of early exclusive release in December or early January! It's kind of lame that we have to wait for them in 2015! They should have been an unlockable item for aladdin like how wreck it ralph unlocks his skydome and terrain textures that would have made sense!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney
Main Console: PS4

Postby fdanielix » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:01 am

I hope Throg becomes a costume for thor. Yes, he is real and is a frog with the powers of thor...
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:46 am

There's a Throg statue for the Interiors!

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby nathanbanks » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Thought I'd share my wish list :)

Aladdin Playset - This needs to happen, so many possibilities. I'd also love to play Jafar, maybe he could be released alongside the playset and maybe the Genie? Just a thought.

Lion King Playset - Again, so much potential. I know Disney have the power discs for release in November, but let's be honest it would mean so much more to actually play a Lion King playset. I mean exploring the pride lands is something I'd looove to do :)

Maleficent Playset - Now I don't know if this will be popular, but I gathered I'd go there anyway. When it comes to gameplay and action sequences, I think the new Maleficent movie had it all. With the character already ready to be released at the end of the year, I think the possiblity of an Aurora figure making the character list along with a playset could be a great idea. I mean think about it, so much potential with build options for the toy box and also the characters. Exploring the moors and even King Stefan's castle would be an amazing idea. Plus it could be Disney's live action movie playset seen as 1.0 got 2 :)

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dopey4Disney » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm

I don't think any of those movies are getting playsets since they already have characters and content inside the toybox already. A sleeping beauty playset would be cool though since they haven't done a lot of things with that movie yet! :D

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby nathanbanks » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:03 am

But some playsets from Disney Infinity 1.0 had content inside the Toy Box :/ There were quite a lot of Toy Story themed power discs :/

rank_250
nathanbanks
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Dopey4Disney » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:20 am

From the pattern I've seen with Disney infinity, if the movie has a sky and terrain for the toy box as a power disc and is not unlocked from a playset then it's not going to be a playset. Which sucks cause a lion king playset would've been cool. These are some examples:
Tangled
Alice in wonderland
Frozen
Nightmare before Christmas
Aladdin
Lion king
Peter Pan
Wreck it ralph (nice landers, sugar rush, Heros duty)
Tron

The Disney infinity team could prove me wrong but just like how townspeople can deconfirm playable characters, sky and terrain textures can deconfirm playsets!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby Razgriz » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:18 am

I really hope Indy is in the cards for 3.0 but it really seemed like Disney didn't care that they got him along with Star Wars.

rank_100
Razgriz

Postby OpossumGuy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:27 am

I think they'd bring him in with Star Wars next time around. He's an icon, a popular character, and a merchandise seller. They certainly use him quite a bit in the Parks, what with that stage show and merchandise. :D

I hope he's in 3.0. He seems to fit pretty much everything about the game to a tee. Plus, a whip user in Infinity would be awesome.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys