Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Vidia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:45 am

Since there's been a vague suggestion floating around that they're only looking for playset properties that they can make at least five figures for, I think a good Disney candidate for inclusion would be... the Princess and the Frog!

Tiana and Naveen would come with the playset, with Charlotte La Bouff, Louis and Dr. Facilier available separately. The plot would revolve around Dr. Facilier having somehow made a deal on the other side to allow him to return and get his revenge. Enemies would include shadows, various voodoo monsters (such as the living voodoo dolls you see in the movie), and even possessed people.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby Dopey4Disney » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:22 pm

I agree! The princess and the frog would be a great playset! The settings in that film could definitely be Perfect for the playset such as the New Orleans and all over the buyou! But the problem I have is would tiana and naveen be frogs or would they be human with some outfit they wore in the movie? I feel like dr facilier could have both a physical and magical moveset using his staff and different voodu tricks! He would make an awesome playable villain character! Also the princess and the frog should definitely have some unlockable New Orleans building pieces so we can build our own New Orleans Square just like in disneyland!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby Vidia » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:19 pm

I see them being human. Tiana would have food related powers (Hot sauce? IN YOUR EYE!) whilst Naveen would have vaguely magical music based powers using his ukelele.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby Dopey4Disney » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:38 pm

@Vidia that would be a hilarious power tiana would have! And navenns ukulele powers sound similar to what stitch did when he was a summon in kingdom hearts 2 which would be awesome!

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby OpossumGuy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh wow, I didn't even think of that for Naveen. I'd been trying to think of something for him since, like, forever when hypothesizing a PatF Playset. I figured Tiana and Naveen would be in the Playset Pack, and Louis and Facilier would be sold separately.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Razgriz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:47 am

Oh man watching some interior videos is making my imagination go wild.

a Mulan item or 2.
Interior heavily Beauty and the Beast styled, the Belle & Beast stained glass mural is in.
Prince Eric's statue from Little Mermaid.

Edit: Looks like Mulan is the exploration toybox host.
doubting she is also playable now.

rank_100
Razgriz

Postby Dopey4Disney » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:08 am

I think it's safe to say that if we find a townsperson unlockable in the toy box that character is pretty much deconfirmed as playable in 2.0. So far I have seen Mulan, Darkwing Duck, Mad Hatter, Belle, and Cinderella to name a few. So if Alice, Peter Pan, or Baloo show up as unlockable townspeople, then I've got no clue who the final 2 could possibly be! lol

rank_100
Dopey4Disney

Postby Razgriz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:41 am

Eh I don't think its deconfirmation, just with my Mulan example I don't think they give Mulan a role as a host if she is playable as well.
They would give someone else some love that wouldn't make the cut as a figure(pretty much all the other hosts won't happen as figures within the next 5 installments)

rank_100
Razgriz

Postby candyle73 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:15 pm

A host character? What are all the types of characters in the Toybox now?
Townspeople - little block guys
NPCs - full sized characters
Hosts - ??
Builders - ??
Can someone please fill in the blanks for me and add any I may have missed? Thanks!
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys