Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby SketchFox7 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:59 am

I'd be willing to bet that Indy will be in 3.0, maybe not a full on play set, but definitely as a figure and also a TON of toy box assets. Also I guarantee he'd get a toy box game disc as well. After all the trouble Disney went through to get the movie rights for specifically Indy (the full rights to Indiana Jones didn't come with the Lucasfilm deal, they had to pursue getting the full rights afterwards), I'm positive he'll be there.
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

rank_500
SketchFox7
Main Console: Wii U

Postby 80sDuckFan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:43 am

Going to toss my wishlist hat into the ring here.

Playset/Figures:

- St. Canard (Darkwing Duck)
Sure, St.Canard would be yet ANOTHER city, but at least it will be stylized with bold 90s colors! For figures, I would love to have Darkwing Duck, Launchpad, and Megavolt.

- Duckburg
Stylized, colorful city. Figures: Scrooge McDuck, Magica DeSpell, Gizmo Duck, Beagle Boy(s). Donald Duck and Launchpad can be crossover figures. Gyro and the nephews would obviously be mission givers.

- Haunted Mansion
I'm not picky about which location they choose, I just want to play my favorite Disneyland attraction in the game! Figures: Hitchhiking Ghosts and The Bride (ax version as toy, beating heart version as costume). LOTS of toybox interior options too!

- Pleasure Island (Pinocchio)
I think a carnival atmosphere would be a fun playset, and can be one that won't need fighting. Figures: Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, J. Worthington Foulfellow, and Gideon. I would also like the Blue Fairy, but I'm not sure how she would fit in Pleasure Island. Pleasure Island skies and terrains would be awesome.

- Toontown
Home to Mickey and co. It can be split in two areas. A residential area where Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy live. And a downtown area where you can meet Roger Rabbit and Bennie, and visit the Ink & Paint club and meet Jessica Rabbit! Big crossover potential! A link can be made to connect Toontown, Duckberg, St. Canard and Mouseton together!

Figures:
- Jose Carioca and Panchito. These guys need more love. They're colorful and full of spirit!
- Tron (1982) and Quorra (Tron: Legacy). The nerd in me would also LOVE to have a Castor figure!
- Gadget (Rescue Rangers). Chip and Dale are probably a shoe-in, why not bring in their favorite gal as well? Or maybe Clarice from "Two Chips and a Miss"!
- Belle and Beast. I know a lot of you agree!
- Captain Hook
- Alice, Mad Hatter, and March Hare. (Classic versions)
- Olaf. I'm really surprised they haven't taken advantage of his popularity yet.

Costumes:
- Three Caballeros outfit for Donald
- Steamboat Willie for Mickey
- Woody's Roundup version of Woody
- Would Jasmine as Jafar's slave be too risque?
- Rapunzel with short hair/wedding dress?

Skys and Terrain:
Traverse Town and Twilight Town from Kingdom Hearts would be neat.
Alice in Wonderland. There's more than just Tulgey Wood. :)

TL;DR - I want a lot of stuff. :lol:

rank_250
80sDuckFan
Main Console: PS4

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Rex
Rex
Rex
Dusty
Pumbaa
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Disneypinesfan » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Modeltrain every time you say you want rex in infinity It gives me ideas for rex and hope for him. I know how you feel I want Stan Pines in Infinity real bad but it is 1 out 10 he will get in

rank_100
Disneypinesfan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Skellington0327 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:13 pm

All I want is The Lion King and Princess and the Frog. I'd love an Ariel figure as well, but if I can't have mermaid Ariel (or the option for her to turn into a mermaid) then I don't want Ariel at all.

Also Nightmare Before Christmas playset. As much as I love making different Halloween Town toy boxes and downloading other people's Halloween Town toy boxes, I want a Nightmare Before Christmas playset. I just don't understand why they didn't make one in the first place.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Well, the possibilities are infinite. Actually, continuing to push is a big key.
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 pm

If they made a Lilo and Stitch playset my hype would probably kill me, so I understand when people ask for thinge like a Nightmare Before Christmas playset, or a Princess and the Frog playset. I also have a desire for Rex. He has that silly personality that I love in Disney characters. Besides, I think it'd be great for MTM to finally have his most wanted figure.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:26 pm

We can build something like an L&S PlaySet, actually. Once Stitch comes out, I'll try and submit one to Disney. And we can hope for a real one. Also, thanks Euan!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby SuperMrMojo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:40 pm

I played your Brave Lands toy box, and if you can do a similar thing with Lilo & Stitch I would be blown away. And I think if we're going to get another Disney playset I'd say L&S has a pretty good shot! And don't worry about it! Rex is a really fun character and I think Avalanche have taken notice of the characters popularity.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys