Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby InfinityApprentice » Wed May 20, 2015 11:29 pm

A Mary Poppins power disc set would be practically perfect in every way! The characters don't seem well suited for Disney Infinity (I can't see Mart a popping hitting someone with a Star Command blaster), but a Mary Poppins skydome/terrain would be beautiful! The artwork painted for the movie was astonishing. It's a shame that it was painted on glass and then washed away (at least that's what I read in a Disney magazine many years ago). Mary Poppins' umbrella would also be a great tool for hovering around (like Loki does). I know they already made a Fantasyland carousel horse power disc, but Mary Poppins' lavender carousel horse could round out the 4-disc power disc pack.
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby wreckitlightyear » Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Genie of the Lamp! GENIE OF THE LAMP!!!
aside from that all i want are muppets :D
Chewie, we're home...

rank_250
wreckitlightyear
PSN ID:

Postby Dedede_Man » Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 pm

We need Uncle Scrooge. Well, I'd love to have him, at least; he's my favourite fictional character.
I'd also love to see some of the more obscure characters, like Panchito Pistoles & José Carioca, the Hitchhiking Ghosts, mighty Casey....
and of course, Cory Baxter.
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sun May 24, 2015 10:23 pm

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before (sorry if I already have!) but even though they aren't my favorite movies, I'd like to see figures for Quasimodo and Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Kida (and maybe Milo) from Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby Calysto » Mon May 25, 2015 7:08 pm

I would like a Yen Sid figure.

rank_250
Calysto
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Mon May 25, 2015 7:13 pm

^@Calysto Ooh, good one!

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby Mason_Ireton » Wed May 27, 2015 3:07 pm

I can see Mary's Umbrella being used along with a location/sky disc based on the Step In Time or SuperCaliFragilistic sequences, I agree a Mary or Bert figure wouldn't work for the infinity universe but perhaps a Poppins Peguin team up could work. Still surprised they didn't have the Poppin Peguins didn't appear as citizens

3 characters I'd love to see is Brer Fox Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear, they're from Song Of The South/Splash Mountain

Song Of The South is bout a young Caucasian boy whose folks are divorcing and he seeks a friend in the wise, storytelling Uncle Remus, who uses the tales of Brer Fox Brer Rabbit and Brer Bear.

Think they'd work, Brer Bear naturally uses his club to attack, Brer Rabbit punches the enemies while Brer Fox could use tar (he makes a tar dummy in the film) perhaps we can have a tar baby toy in the toy box or a location/sky of the briar patch built in 3.0 like they did with Atlantis and Pixie Hollow

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Vidia » Wed May 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Yeah, we're never going to see Song of the South content in the game. Disney won't even release that one on DVD.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby Mason_Ireton » Wed May 27, 2015 3:42 pm

I think somebody said they saw Splash Mountain in 3.0's toy box, I know we won't see Uncle Remus himself just the Brer Characters

In the Xbox's DisneyLand Adventure game they had the 3 Brers, so it's possible we could see them even if they're citizen characters

Remember Vidia these characters and Zip A Dee Dooh Dah are more connected to Splash Mountain with today's generation, but I know what you mean

rank_500
Mason_Ireton
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys