Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sat May 16, 2015 4:57 am

I'd love to see Kida from Atlantis as a figure, but I'm sure sure how great Milo could be. I'm iffy on him, but they would make a nice Toy Box pack. Quasimodo and Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame would also be amazing Disney Infinity figures.

However, I'm not sure either of those movies/characters are very popular beyond big Disney fans. But I would love to have them! :D

My wish list for more characters in 3.0 would be: Oswald, Goofy, Pocahontas, Kristoff & Hans (a Frozen play set), Flynn Rider, Flik & Atta (A Bug's Life play set), Remy & Emile (a Ratatouille play set), Fix-It Felix & Sargent Calhoun (a Wreck-It Ralph play set), Vidia, and Mushu.

I'm pretty sure Emperor Palpatine and a Boba Fett will be included for a Classic Star Wars, and of course there will be characters for Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens...
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Disneyland Playset

Postby xboxfanuk » Sat May 16, 2015 7:59 am

So awhile back there was a game called Kinect Disneyland for the Xbox 360 made by Frontier in the UK (guys who did Rollercoaster Tycoon). And sadly the Kinect based controls and minigames were a bit of a letdown. But the core concept was really awesome. I know the devs have talked about making more nurture gameplay and wouldn't it be awesome to see a fully fleshed out Disneyland playset with virtual rides done infinity style.

I know there are toy box versions, but honestly I would like a more professionally produced full playset.
John - Gamertag: xboxfanuk

Friend me for some multiplayer fun.

rank_50
xboxfanuk
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby FlameChampion267 » Sat May 16, 2015 9:37 am

^ I don't think it'll happen, with the "Disneyland Project" it gives them something to show off and say "Look what our community built!" Can't brag if they do it themselves.

Also really enjoyed Disneyland Adventures.

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sat May 16, 2015 2:40 pm

^^ I'd like to see some more Disneyland building pieces, and even skydomes and terrains. Toontown and Tomorrowland would be especially fun!

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby JimC » Tue May 19, 2015 1:45 am

Kristoff from Frozen. Now that Olaf is coming and Sven is already in the game, Kristoff is the last hero character from the movie that still needs to be added. Flynn from Tangled could be a good one too. My most wanted are still Mr. Toad, Ichabod and the Headless Horseman though. I can't imagine Mr. Toad or Ichabod fighting, but if Olaf can, then I guess they can too.

rank_0
JimC
Main Console: Wii U

Postby InfinityApprentice » Tue May 19, 2015 4:49 am

^ @jimc I'd really love to have Kristoff and Flynn Rider too. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ And Prince Hans! He used a sword in Frozen, so at least one attack would be covered. "Oh Omnidroid, if only there was someone here who could beat you." LOL

At least there is a Headless Horseman's Horse power disc that you can enjoy! :)

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby InfinityApprentice » Tue May 19, 2015 10:13 pm

RAFIKI!! Why didn't I think of him before? He could climb and jump really well, and he could whack bad guys while singing that thing about, "You are a baboon, and I am not!" *makes room next to Simba, Nala, and Scar figures in imaginary character storage box* LOL

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby Stitch » Tue May 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Other than stating the obvious ones (Gravity Falls, Lion King, Little Mermaid, etc.), I would love to see Treasure Planet.
The playset potential is very high, although I do not have much hope for even figures considering Treasure Planet is an underrated Disney masterpiece.
I seriously recommend watching it if you haven't. I at least want a skydome showing Treasure planet itself with maybe space pirate combat in the skydome as well.

But imagine it, Pirates of the Caribbean playset mixed with Star Wars. I would die. Not to mention how much fun the Cyborg would be able to play as. He could us Morph (The Pink jelly looking guy) for combat moves as well.
And then Captain Amelia would make for a very strong female character. Oh the possibilities. But I can only dream :(

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby OpossumGuy » Wed May 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Treasure Planet really needs more love. Such a great film, haha.

The reintroduction of the Hatbox Ghost to the Haunted Mansion has really renewed my interest in him as a character in Infinity, though I know he'll likely never happen. :p
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys