Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby Infinityfan » Thu May 14, 2015 3:13 pm

They were including ALL previous figures made. When they said about the over 100 characters thing.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby sarvinator » Thu May 14, 2015 3:18 pm

So that would leave us with, what about 20 characters unannounced?
- And I went back and looked at that video again. Hulkbuster looks massive and awesome. Can't wait!

rank_50
sarvinator
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Thu May 14, 2015 8:32 pm

If there a specific power disc wish list thread? (Besides the ones for costumes.)

I'd love to see play sets that would make use of previous Toy Box-only characters. Spread the looooove. ❤️ :lol:

I hope they tell us (or at least drop hints) at what all of the "Disney, Disney/Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel" play sets will be soon! :D
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby Elvick » Fri May 15, 2015 1:10 am

A Big Hero 6 Play Set would be cool, and they could release the rest of the team with it and let Hiro and Baymax work in it. That type of thing would be really cool to me. We get a new play set, new characters that are missing from an existing set of characters and more use from older figures!

I really want Darkwing Duck and Gargoyles. Goofy too.

Ultimately I want one of the x.0 games to be focused on Kingdom Hearts. I had the thought that maybe the 3.0 special unlock would be a keyblade after watching the livestream. At least having a Play Set would be amazing, with all the figures. Oh lawd. I'd buy all of them day 1.

edit; duh forgot Oswald. Absolute must IMO.

rank_0
Elvick

Postby Infinityfan » Fri May 15, 2015 6:08 am

Actually it leaves us with AT LEAST 10 more figures to be announced! Remember it's AT LEAST 10! ;)

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Fri May 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Nice list from a couple of pages back, Vidia! Nice to see Atlantis and Hunchback getting some love, haha. :P

Though I do have one question about...Cinderella actually. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a somewhat big omission. Was there a reason for not including the Fairy Godmother? I feel like she could be neat with spells and such.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Vidia » Fri May 15, 2015 5:56 pm

^ Thank you ^^

The only reason I had for not including her was that I was basing the hypothetical playset on Cinderella III, in which she is taken out of the action for the majority of the movie. Then again, I suppose that if Anakin can fight Darth Vader then everything is on the table from this point on, so there's no reason that she couldn't be included anyway! You make a good point though; she would be a lot of fun to play as!
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby Infinityfan » Fri May 15, 2015 8:09 pm

^I liked that list too, but some of the characters didn't need to be on it. You only need 2 characters per playset, not at least 5 otherwise that narrows down what Playsets there could be. TBH I don't think Cinderellas ugly step sisters would sell well apart from the people that buy every character. The Cinderella playset could easily be Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother, it could be the first girl only playset.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Vidia » Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

^ The 5 number is taken from Avalanche. Of course a playset only needs 2, but they seem to want playsets with more. I believe the 5 number was first thrown around in reference to them looking for a version of Spider-Man that would allow them to have at least five figures.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys