Play Set and Character Wish List

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Play Set and Character Wish List

Postby kermitfozpig » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Darkwing Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Launchpad McQuack, and Kermit.
Anything from the the Haunted Mansion would be nice too.
Oswald and Steamboat Willy Playset
Muppets playset

rank_0
kermitfozpig
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby Vidia » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Not technically a play set or a character, but with the inclusion of Gus the Mule showing that really obscure stuff can become power discs, how about one allowing you to ride around on the Death Coach from Darby O'Gill and the Little People?
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby 80sDuckFan » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:14 am

^ Vidia, if these posts had like buttons, I would like this.

rank_250
80sDuckFan

Postby Iced pig » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:24 pm

I'd love a wander over yonder play set and/ or characters, just think of all the wandering you could do in it... Of course it would have to come with wander and lord hater as characters, I'd also like to see anything lady and the tramp related weather they're characters or power discs... That brilliant film doesn't have any representation in the game yet I don't think, oh and sora and goofy.

rank_0
Iced pig
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Lately I've been thinking about Peter Pan, and how awesome he'd be. Sure, there's the obvious flight and dagger-combat mechanics, but how awesome would him using his shadow for long-range be? Like, his shadow extends and attacks the foe as a semi-projectile.

I dunno. I thought that'd be neat, haha. In theory, Facilier could use the same mechanic.
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Skellington0327 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:34 pm

While I was reading your comment about Peter's shadow, I was thinking how cool that would be for Dr Facilier and then you mentioned it, haha.

I would love Capt Hook, maybe his special move could have something to do with Tick Tock.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Frozenstar » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Anyone wants to see Tarzan characters :)
I love animation

rank_100_ftb
Frozenstar
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby OpossumGuy » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:08 pm

I would love to, but sadly I really can't see it happening. Copyright issues and all. I mean, legally they could add Terk for example, but I don't think they'd ever add Tarzan characters without adding Tarzan. It'd be jarring.

And that's where the problem lies: Tarzan's rights. They're still held by the Edgar Rice Burroughs estate. Disney merely licensed them to make the movie (though I'm guessing they retained the Theme Park rights, since he can still appear at the Parks, like Mary Poppins, a character in a similar predicament). This is why he and his world were removed from later Kingdom Hearts titles, for example, when all other worlds returned. Also note how the Tantor disc description takes lengths to avoid mentioning his name, and puts Terk in the background instead of Tarzan.

Sadly, I REALLY don't see them shelling out possibly thousands of dollars to make a Tarzan figure, and by extension, any Tarzan figures. :/
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Romulus77 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:12 pm

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys