Figure dimensions?

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Figure dimensions?

Postby FungManHin » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Does anyone know specific or general dimensions for the figures? Preferably if someone could give measurements for a big figure like Sully and a small figure like Dash/Mike, as well as a Lightening McQueen. I've been searching everywhere and no one seems to ever list it.

I wanna get a hardware storage compartment bin to hold them but need to know the dimensions to figure out which one I get.

I know that some of you have the actual figures already and I would greatly appreciate it if you could measure some of them for me.

Thanks.

3 more days!! :D

rank_50
FungManHin
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Figure dimensions?

Postby CueLannoo » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:05 pm

So I don't have any particularly tall pieces (Violet, Mater, Francesco, & Mickey) but I did buy the three pack of the display cases (Mostly for Mickey.) So measured it for you because I am assuming any piece, current or future will fit in it. It is a hexagonal box but it is basically a 4"x4"x4" cube. I hope that helps. You also may want to look into this Disney Infinity Play 'N' Store. I know another thread has a video reviewing it along with other PDP Disney Infinity accessories. If I find it I will post a link.
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney

rank_500
CueLannoo
XBL ID:

Postby D-infinity13 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:36 pm

I can't say the exact height, but they are a but smaller than I thought.
-D-infinity13
Proud Xbox 360 DI owner. DISNEY INFINITY FTW!

rank_1500
D-infinity13
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Trexroarr » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 pm

I highly recommend the Stanley Sortmaster. They are stackable and lockable. I use them for all of my Skylanders. If they can easily fit all of the Giant figures from Skylanders, then they can definitely fit Infinity figures.

By the way, it is cheaper at Home Depot. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-014026R-SortMaster-Organizer/dp/B002RL9E16/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376588796&sr=8-1&keywords=stanley+sortmaster+organizer
Collection
68/101 Figures + 13/20 Play Sets + 151/169 Discs = 232/290 Total

rank_250
Trexroarr
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Mainiac » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 pm

I like that Sortmaster. I'd like to have the figures on display, but I also want something I can store them in cheaply when my daughter's friends come over so the don't get destroyed. Checked my local Home Depot on line and they have it for $10.97.

rank_50
Mainiac

Postby zerocool » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 pm

I was at Michaels today and picked this up, I wanted a nice looking case and didnt want the "plasticity" containers that are 15 for 3 when I plan for a large collection.

Here is how I will store mine:
IMG_1321 by zerocool11, on Flickr

IMG_1322 by zerocool11, on Flickr

This holds about 20 characters and if you really want to get lazy with it you can place another 20 on top! I plan to hang this on my wall, but here it will sit for now. This ran about 60 bucks. I can basically hold all of series one in a box!

OH! Almost forgot to mention, this was originally meant to hold a baseball bat. The lid opens in the front for easy access to my characters! The wooden slabs that would hold the bat slide right out. I can't recomend this enough, it looks REALLY nice and is affordable.

rank_50
zerocool

Postby TheFlyingDonkey » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm

That is a sweet display box, zerocool! I might have to see if I can find one near me! I was planning on emptying my parent's china cabinet but they probably won't like that, ahaha. So will see about attaching one of those swanky cases to my bedroom wall!

rank_100
TheFlyingDonkey

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys