Toys R Us Exclusives UK

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Toys R Us Exclusives UK

Postby Rapunzel » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:20 am

I have just recieved an email back from Toys R Us stating that the exclusive (blue) accessories will be available in the UK.
Here is their reply -

Dear Sammy,
Thank you for your recent e-mail.
After investigation I can confirm that 3 exclusive accessories will be available at the end of August:

39988 Power Disc Tube
39990 Power Disc Album
38641 Messenger Bag

I hope that this is of help to you. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Kind regards,
Diana Smart
Toys R Us Direct

In my message I never actually mentioned the accessories (I was asking about power discs and figures) so I'm assuming that these are the blue versions available elsewhere.
I'm hoping since we get the Power Disc Album means we also get the exclusive discs too.

rank_100
Rapunzel
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Toys R Us Exclusives UK

Postby Charlee » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:36 am

No exclusive power disc packs :(
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby diehardest13 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 am

My dads going to the USA next week and I'm gonna ask him to try to get some exclusive discs and the crystal mcqueen . how many people are from the UK on here as if I get any doubles I will have no problem exchanging them for normal discs that I don't have.

rank_50
diehardest13

Postby DisneyMania » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 am

Hopefully the news of the power disc album means that we will get the discs here in the UK.
I am yet to get a reply to the email I sent to Toys r us.

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

Postby SalmonPink » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 am

Thanks for sharing, Rapunzel! Like you guys say, hopefully the exclusive power disc album indicates those discs will be released over - it'd be pretty pointless to sell an album with extra slots if they don't sell the content to fit in those slots! :lol:

@diehardest13
Oooh, that's awesome that your dad might be able to pick those up for you, hope you gets lots of great goodies! There's quite a few UKers on here, so I'm sure once trading begins you'll be able to find plenty of people to swap with.

rank_250
SalmonPink
Main Console: PS3

Postby Yari » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:44 am

EU offering is rather disappointing in general. I can only hope we'll ever see those Crystal versions over here. :(
Yari
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby diehardest13 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:44 am

Hopefully he can get them. Although if tru UK are selling the exclusive folder that has the extra space they might sell the discs

rank_50
diehardest13

Postby zaganh » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:54 am

i emailed them yesterday too i asked

Hey i know toys r us is in charge of the disney infinity exclusives and i i have seen your doing a crystal lightning mqueen and exsclusive power disc packs will i be able to order those online from you or will i need to come in store on the 23rd ?

After investigation I can confirm that you can place an order online if you wish, the order will be sent for delivery on the date of release.

rank_250
zaganh
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby rogpalmeruk » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Sounds interesting... seen a few of the special toysrus stuff on the US side, so it'll be nice to be able to get those extra items here..

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys