DI accessory unboxing -TRU accessories now available

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: DI accessory unboxing -TRU accessories now available

Postby kane4115 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:31 am

Nice find man!
Crash I've been like a father to you, i created you, nursed you, Umm tried to destroy you!- Dr Cortex, Crash Twinsanity

rank_50
kane4115
Main Console: PS3

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 am

^thanks!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby AceSoloMcCloud » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:19 am

Very useful, I'm thinking about getting the capsule since there are individual slots.... wish he had some power discs to put in to see how secure they are and if they bump together. I do like the "stackers" that come with it, so I can stack two of a power disc on the base but there's a thin piece of rubber between them. I wonder why you don't get two Hex ones.
Wish there was more video of this, I still can't decide.

I'm blown away by the bag, really nice, but I'm guessing those ravines where the power discs fit in the sides are for figures, that's great but I couldn't see anything to hold them in place to avoid bumping into each other. Oh we'll, nothing a little bubble wrap can't solve I guess, should definitely get one.

I'm in love with the Display cases now, that they also hold the character card is great, I wonder if they still hold it after you get a trading card sleeve for it? Hmmm... for all the figures... I will need, 6 packs of these.

Play N Store, I'm not into so much anymore, expect it will pick up a lot of dust and without the Infinity Base, it has no top, they could have had a top and allow the base to fit onto it. I guess it'll be alright for the kids figures, would have been nice to see him attempt to fit the base on, with and without the Base Protector, but guess all he had was the accessories.

Cable extender is really nice, I like that they took the time to put Infinity Logos on it, am I weird for wanting it? Will we have to settle for getting our own generic one in the UK?

Would the Toys R Us Exclusive colours, but I guess that's not happening in the UK? We need a UK Toys R Us staff member to get us insider info.

Nice guy on the video, but showing a lack of understanding (not a forum member obviously), the only exclusive about these accessories is the colour, and the other album holding the extra 10 Toys R Us Exclusive power discs, which are Series 2/3 advancements.
Also... that's not Sorcerors Apprentice it's Merlin from Sword in the Stone.
Daring Air Operations Expert
Have Disney Infinity on: Xbox 360 | PS3 | Wii U

rank_100
AceSoloMcCloud
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby DisneyMania » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Thanks for sharing this!
I might share it with my ''family''

Also I have now emailed Toys R us in the UK to see if we will be getting these, as soon as I get the reply I will post the results on the forum.

rank_500
DisneyMania
XBL ID:

Postby LittleBabyBlue » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Nice vid. Might just get the base protector after all. Now if only someone could make a template so we could make our own themes... Hint hint....

rank_100
LittleBabyBlue
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby altiareagle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Apply the way he says "family" to other sentences.
I would LOVE to eat- meet, meet your "family".
Back on topic, nice find. ill keep a bookmark on this page for the info.
Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby Xero » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Watching this video last night compelled me to stop by my “local” Toys R Us this morning. While nothing was out yet, I did notice a game display was out playing the Infinity trailer and a large section was emptied out where Skylanders use to be; all the skylanders where sitting in boxes and baskets until they find a new home.
My guess is, hopefully in the next few days we will be lucky enough to see a few things pop up on the selves.
In case anyone wonders, I’m in the New Orleans/Metairie area.

rank_0
Xero

Postby Impish MATT » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Been considering getting the Play N Store. I like the individual display capsule things but having only three per pack and having so many different characters would just cheat me out of even more money. This game is already going to cost a lot so I don't know if I'm that extreme into protecting each individual figure. The Play N Store seems like the smarter option though I am disappointed that it lacks a top protector if the base isn't on it. I'm also curious as to whether or not the base fits with the plastic cover from that other thing still on it. Probably not.

As for the rest of the stuff, I don't feel the need for it. Maybe the power disc books but otherwise, nothing strikes me as necessary. Helpful video, though.
Check out my Youtube group Adamant Ditto! Let's Plays, Reviews, Lists, Pokémon Battles, Podcasts and more!

rank_0
Impish MATT
PSN ID:

Postby AncientRomeBC » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:56 pm

imo most of the accessories are pointless id rather spend the money on more figures

rank_50
AncientRomeBC
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys