MICKEY KINGDOM HEARTS DISC

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

MICKEY KINGDOM HEARTS DISC

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:12 am

After 1st finding it about 4 months ago, i've been checking on it twice a day. In the morning, later at work, keeping it to myself.

The KING MICKEY power disc that is.

CEX here in the UK have had the Mickey kingdom hearts disc online for £6. Just £6 ( is that about $4 ? ).

But it would never show as in stock. So i checked, and checked. THEN TODAY....

Still out of stock, but now £50, Damn. They've finally twigged somewhere. It was cheaper than Tron sky!

Oh well :( ( though It was actually quite fun chasing it to be honest. ) But a sad end. and still no disc.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: MICKEY KINGDOM HEARTS DISC

Postby Paradox » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:14 pm

That disc still bothers me as it is the only thing I don't have and probably will never have to complete my figure and power disc collection.

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Yea found it strange that it showed at that price. They'll probably never have it in stock as the people who have one won't part with it (at least to cex). People are trying to sell them on eBay for £500

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby mr jenzie » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:16 pm

next week it'll be £4 knowing CEX :lol:

rank_50
mr jenzie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby TheANvil » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:29 pm

I'm fortunate enough to have won it in a DisneyInfinityFans competition.

I hope everyone who wants one can get their hands on it in the end. Costume discs are probably the best Power Discs.

rank_250
TheANvil
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:11 am

Hopefully the saying of something is 'only worth what someone is willing to pay for it', will eventually come into play.

If people refuse to pay silly money it will stop. CEX's £50 still seems way too much to me. ANYONE who does pay 500 pounds for a hexagon of plastic really ought to re-evaluate their lives, and maybe make a donation to a children's charity instead?

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:13 pm

I've known people buying it for over £100 not sure if anyone went higher. Personally I wouldn't have spent over £20

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:03 am

I just barely got my King Mickey disc from the giveaway Avalanche hosted where we had to submit a video into a contest. I was a substitute for the very last winner because he was ineligible to receive the disc for some reason. It really doesn't change all that much about Mickey's appearance and the supposed "new animations" Mickey would apparently have with the Keyblade weapon was completely false (Not sure why JV said he'd have new animations with the disc on).

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:50 am

My not wanting to pay much for this is mainly because It's not recognisable as DISNEY to me. I have never played a KINGDOM HEARTS game. The final fantasy Jap style gameplay has never appealed to me, and the weird franchise character crossover put me off too - As it also did when they put LINK and YODA ( ?! ) in Sega's SOUL CALIBRE. So not knowing who or what king Mickey is changes things somewhat. Because it isn' recognisable to me, In my mind it makes Mickey look a bit of a dork. I understand the big fan base, but i'd have preferred his 'Jack and the beanstalk' outfit or something classic.

Also , not related to Mickey, but having watched Mulan today, wasn't that one of the most obvious costume change discs of them all? No brainer...

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys