Disney continues to cut more video game jobs

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney continues to cut more video game jobs

Postby Muffin Man » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:47 am

I wasn't a fan of what I saw of Playmation. Or at least I don't feel like it deserved to be in the video game section hogging up valuable shelf space from the legitimate TTL products.

I'm sad to hear more people are losing their jobs though. Times are tough.

rank_50
Muffin Man
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Disney continues to cut more video game jobs

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:01 pm

I looked PLAYMATION up after that post too. Kinda odd. Everything seems cheap and plasticky, and without a game onscreen it's just trying to replace the kids imaginations with 'prompts'. Kids have been playing COWBOYS AND INDIANS and STAR WARS with 'pointed finger's for a gun' for decades without this tosh - Really quite sad. And the additional and unnecessary figures don't have any style either. Another illustration of Disney's greed? The MAGIC is in seeing children play and interact with each other without the need for 8x AA batteries and a Wifi connection. $160 dollars plus for a device to say to a child "Look there's a baddie over there!". Play in your mates backyard/garden ( with water pistols, Nerf if need-be ) - get some fresh air - hide up a tree. I have to admit though that the Ads are fantastic, but completely an utterly misleading. They stir the juices, but when all is said and done, THAT wrist gauntlet ( Spidey web silly string sprayer ) was destined to be in a cupboard with the Band Hero instruments and Wii sports rackets and golf clubs within weeks. ALLOW KIDS IMAGINATIONS TO FLOURISH. DON'T STIFLE THEM WITH BOUNDARIES. :(

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys