Xbox 360 - Language Pack - Post Battlegrounds Update

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Xbox 360 - Language Pack - Post Battlegrounds Update

Postby Sarge85 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:34 pm

So - is anyone else having a problem with the Language Pack "disappearing" from your system? We were working just find post patch for about a week, until we put a newly purchase Ant-Man on the base - now all of a sudden, I'm continually prompted to download the pack?

Anyone else getting this? Is there a fix?

Sarge

rank_0
Sarge85
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Xbox 360 - Language Pack - Post Battlegrounds Update

Postby ElvisRV » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:18 pm

I have not had any problems, are you sure you initiated the download? If you press A all it does is select it, you have to press Y for it to actually download.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV

Re: Xbox 360 - Language Pack - Post Battlegrounds Update

Postby Sarge85 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:50 pm

Definitely downloaded it.

Its got something to do with being logged into Xbox Live.

If I login to Xbox and my Xbox Live profile - I don't have any problems when I load Disney Infinity.

However, if my son Logs into his profile first (which doesn't have Xbox Live) - thats when we see the problem.

*BUT* if we login under my profile, with Xbox Live, and then Start Infinity and get all the way to the main menu - then Sign my profile out, and his non-Xbox Live profile in -- we don't have any problems. :?

Something is definitely screwy on how Disney is verifying the download. Its somehow using Xbox live as part of the verification process, instead of simply checking the local machine (if that makes sense)

rank_0
Sarge85

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys