Disney Infinity Star Wars The Force Awakens

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity Star Wars The Force Awakens

Postby ElvisRV » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:28 pm

To be honest know one is really talking about anything. A lot of threads are dead, probably since we haven't had any news for a while.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Dedede_Man » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:21 pm

Well, one thing worth talking about.

Spoiler: show
Was anyone else annoyed that Maz didn't appear? Like, the other changes I could live with, but what was the point of that? They replaced her with a random droid, why bother?
Disney Infinity needs the glory of Cory.
I love collecting stuff.

rank_250
Dedede_Man
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Steam:

Postby BlackWidow » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:05 am

Yeah, like I said - it's incredible how we have a playset based on what is quickly becoming the biggest film of all time - and we have this thread (which the only activity in a week is folks trying to contradict my observation) and a less than 2-page "spoiler" thread.

It says a lot about the current state of DI, and how the unfortunate mistakes they keep making on it are pretty much dooming it - when Star Wars can't get folks excited, The Good Little Dinosaur ain't gonna cut it, LOL. They've blown a massive, massive opportunity as the only platform with direct TFA content. Go look at the store shelves - stocked full of DI up to the brim (literally, in a lot of places I see like Wal-mart they just have extra stuff tossed in where ever they can shove it) but everything else laid bare after Xmas. There have been 3 Light F/X Luke's sitting on the shelf at the Wal-mart closest to me for almost two weeks. There were four, but I bought one, the rest sit there (and I can tell because the one in front has a mark on his face and hasn't moved).

The fact that there are not 100's or 1000's of new Star Wars fans here discussing DI, and building their own games - one of the major requests of the SW gaming community for years - is astounding. What a missed opportunity. But hey, I'm sure some new exclusive figure will be announced for folks to go chase after soon!

rank_100
BlackWidow

Postby Stitch » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:42 am

I barely come on here anymore and barely play the game anymore. I hope they can hook me back in somehow but right now I am so disinterested in the game...

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby ElvisRV » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:21 am

I am still loving the game, but my seven year-old Xbox 360 took a dump so I'm waiting on my new one to arrive. Disney Infinity is kinda the only game I play because I don't have a ton of spare time. I think the play set was pretty good, it just could've used more content. Making you do missions on Jakku forever and then making you do even more missions on Takodana seemed really weird. And having no really cool flight missions was a let down. I think Star Wars either didn't want Maz in the game or Disney Infinity felt they couldn't do the character justice. I do like that they paid more attention to the townspeople as most of them actually appeared in the movie. I really like all the content we've gotten so far (except maybe Inside Out which felt really repetitive to me) and combat has improved tremendously and I'm excited for what is to come.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV

Postby The Disney Dork » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:13 am

Since when did Disney Infinity start going downhill? This is the first I've heard of anyone saying something like that. I thought it was just because we haven't had any news lately...

rank_250
The Disney Dork

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:24 am

^everyone is different, I've collected all the figures but haven't played with them yet. Lost a bit of interest in the game too. Hope to get back into it in the new year though

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby op1919 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm mainly buying and playing cause of my 5 yo son.

We maybe expect too much from a game which is still a lot of fun.

DI is about collecting , playing and imagination ... kids have a lot of imagination.

In my case I love collecting and create toy box for my son.

Envoyé de mon HTC Desire 320 en utilisant Tapatalk

rank_0
op1919
XBL ID:

Postby Stitch » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Same Elmo, lol. I collect the figures but have yet to use them.

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys