display case doesn't fit..

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

display case doesn't fit..

Postby disneydude365 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Infinity figure display case Maleficent.. she's just a tad too tall for it to close with her in it, i am honestly really bummed about this as she was the first figure i opened out of box (got spiderman from PSVITA starter set. but tried to get her in and well.. see for yourself, any suggestions? will she possibly fit the new case thats coming out thats the globe? feel sick that i wasted all that time and money tracking this set of cases down.

rank_0
disneydude365
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: display case doesn't fit..

Postby The Disney Dork » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:44 am

Yeah...they didn't do a great job with those display cases. Most of bigger and taller characters don't fit into them. I know for sure that Ralph doesn't, and most of the bigger Marvel characters (Hulk, Venom, etc.) won't fit either. I bet a lot of the 3.0 figures won't even fit. So yeah, unfortunately...those are kind of a waste of money. Sorry you had to find out the hard way man :(

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Postby disneydude365 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:41 am

I've done some research and the new globes coming out next week are supposed to fit every figure anybody else hear that?

rank_0
disneydude365

Postby craigbarnes88 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:29 pm

yeah sorry you found out this way too. Surprising that they even sold them seeing as not all the 1.0 figures even fit (Ralph). Bigger figures beyond that game are fair game but still.
So yeah, no Mal, Hulk, Hulkbuster, Venom, Baymax, Groot, Maul. I don't think Vader even fits due to the position of his Lightsabre.
The globes may do a better job, but I feel they will have the same issue somewhere down the line.
Personally after falling for those original cases and them not really working, I don't think I will go the route of single figure cases, and I'm gonna go for something a little larger.
JV did specify that Hulkbuster is the biggest they have done, but if they do Thanos things may get bigger.
So down the line I don't think there will every be a perfect one size fits all storage.
Heck if they make figures for The BFG and some giants from Gigantic then I would expect larger figures too.

rank_100
craigbarnes88

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys