Inside Out play set first impressions

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Inside Out play set first impressions

Postby CJ1045 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Well the two biggest quick impressions are that it is so much fun and so beautiful. Beyond that it does not feel like any recent Disney Infinity at all.

We were quite disappointed by Twilight of the Republic it seemed very very samey and not much different to the Marvel levels of 2.0. In fact, apart from the setting identical.

Inside Out is a massive breath of fresh air. Playing with my daughter was fabulous fun. Farting sound effects, flan flingers, race for balloons, who would get the highest score - and all so smooth gloriously colourful and FUN.

I think the only thing that is a little disappointing is the skill trees for the emotions seem to be the same style as the other characters. Surely it would have been much better to have sklils more relevant to their world - high jumping, glide, flan deflect . . .

So if you too have been disappointed by Stars Wars then don't give up on Infinity and give Inside Out a go!

Did I forget to mention the voice acting and funny comments the characters make.

Disney Infinity powers that be this is truly the direction you should be heading.

Thanks
CJ

rank_100
CJ1045
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Inside Out play set first impressions

Postby Elmo STM » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Yea inside out is definitely a breath of fresh air indeed, love the ability to use the machine in some levels to change to any character as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ElvisRV » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:22 pm

I find the play set rather boring as there isn't really a story. I like the action packed play sets more I guess.
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Mukluk4 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:00 pm

If it would have come out with 2.0, it would have been the best playset by far. Right now it's a very distant third.

rank_100
Mukluk4
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby GermanBoldItalic » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Inside Out was my favorite play set. I'm a huge platform set fan and Inside Out was a really solid one. The Star Wars play sets were fun, but they were both similar to me.

rank_250
GermanBoldItalic
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys