intresting discovery about the infinity base!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

intresting discovery about the infinity base!

Postby darkrai848 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:47 am

Ok I was doing so messing around with the toy box speedway and found out the infinity base can read at least 10 NFC chips at one time (before it has only ever been shown to read 9). NFC or (near field communication) is the type of chip the infinity toys use to save and store data if your are not familiar with the term. OK we all know you can use 2 power disks per player and 2 toys (one for each player) and 3 hex disks (9 NFC chips total) and no more than 3 in any one slot. Well toy box speedway brakes this boundary a bit. From some tests I did I found out you can use hex disks in toy box speedway (only id they are ground based cars tho). To do so you have to remove the expansion piece (it asks you to put it back on) put a car/bike hex disk on and put the expansion piece on top of it and it works and summons the car/bike (cool right). It does not stop there tho you can put on 3 hex disks of cars/bikes and then put on the expansion piece and it will read! And you can do this even if you have 2 players with 2 disks each! that means the infinity base can read at least 10 NFC chips and it can read 4 disks on 1 slot. found this to be pretty cool. :ugeek:

rank_50
darkrai848
Main Console: Wii U

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys