Disney Infinity 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Disney Infinity 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds Play Set

Postby Vidia » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:11 pm

The reluctance to give us any real information about this is ridiculous. It's been months and they still haven't acknowledged the leaked characters. What exactly are they waiting for?
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby rogpalmeruk » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Marvel info has been so odd, antman was teased in July!!!

rank_250_ftb
rogpalmeruk
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Romulus77 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:08 pm

JV tweeted not too long ago that they were giving the LEGO Avengers game time to have the spotlight before it releases.

Considering that game was delayed from a fall release to later this month, it might have thrown a wrench in the whole plan.

rank_1500_ftb
Romulus77

Postby Vidia » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:31 pm

I was going to say that that excuse sounded like complete nonsense, but then I remembered this is Marvel we're talking about, the same company who refused to allow their characters to appear in pictures with the non-Marvel characters despite that being the entire point of the game. I doubt it's the DI team choosing to give Lego Avengers the spotlight so much as Marvel insisting that they do so.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia

Postby Anxjos » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:11 am

Fingers crossed for more information at the end of January!
It's no use! Take this!

rank_0
Anxjos
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Serum7 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:40 am

It would be a shame for the lack of updates to be because development is running behind. I'd like to believe the Lego reasoning in that case. Hopefully they're on track for the March release.

On the character side they could really throw a curveball and put a Spider-Gwen figure out there with this. Arguably Marvel's hottest character in the last year, fills the female need, has the safety net of Spider-Man familiarity. Doesn't fit the script but would definitely be interesting to see out there.

rank_0
Serum7
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Marvel Battlegrounds playset March 15th release

Postby megadrive2 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Amazon.com have the playset up for release on March 15th, power disc pack also up but no date hopefully some pics will appear soon

"Evil forces scheme for world conquest as they pit Marvel's greatest Super Heroes against each other! It's an all out brawl in Marvel Battlegrounds! • Engage in 4-player combat and battle in 12 levels across 8 epic new arenas! • Customize your game with up to 6 Round Marvel Power Discs per match • Select Super Heroes and Villains from your ENTIRE collection of Marvel characters in Disney Infinity • Smash through floors, walls and tear down the environment as you battle to defeat your opponents • 28 characters to collect and more to come! Use Captain America's shield to attack from a distance and increase the power of close quarters combat"

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Marvel Battlegrounds playset March 15th release

Postby Paradox » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Thanks for sharing the info and date, I put my pre order in. I like using Amazon because of their price drop guarantee; It's netted me some REALLY good savings on release day playsets and figures. Now to wait for the power disc pack (and eventual new figures) to be available for pre order as well, I can see it but not get the order in for it.

rank_deputy
Paradox

Re: Marvel Battlegrounds playset March 15th release

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:15 pm

28 characters to collect. In 2.0 we had 21 is that right? Counting the new cap, 3 leaks and spidy that'll take us to 26 :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys