New figure being announced tomorrow!

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: New figure being announced tomorrow!

Postby craigbarnes88 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Guys, just my two cents here...
Unmasked cap, and look at that ant man concept. Look at his helmet. It looks more like the leaked images of civil war ant mans new helmet.
No wonder they kept battlegrounds so secret, it looks to be a tie in to civil war.
So NYCC, we will get an exciting civil war trailer, then battlegrounds will be shown to include figures from that film.
Also look at that pic, looks a lot like a 4 player fighter again.
It's basically going to be a civil war play set.
So I presume this means we will have winter soldier, vision, scarlet witch, black panther. And if we get a cap variant, hopefully an iron man variant to give us war machine... Maybe even a falcon variant to make him more like his movie counterpart, as the original was his animated/comic costume, and the disc was his ultimate costume.
I get people are upset about variants but if they have different move sets that enough for me, that way I can play with two styles. What if they updated characters and you don't like the new move set, it wouldn't let you go back and use the old one. This way you can have both.
Also to me these are different characters, we have animated cap, and movie cap. If you follow marvel comics each version is essentially a different character. Look at secret wars, hundreds of versions of characters. What if we got miles Spider-Man? Would people say it's a variant, when he's a different person?

rank_100
craigbarnes88
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Hopeless » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Well I haven't bought either the 2.0 Cap or Falcon mostly because I wouldn't until I picked up the costume change discs and with one of those left exclusive to the US it felt inappropriate to pick up either.

This looks interesting not so sure I'd pick this up so maybe it will be part of a Battlegrounds Play Set Pack?

Still rather have Darkwing Duck though!

So have they confirmed all of the Play Sets for 3.0 then?

WAIT A MINUTE!

Is the new Cap figure the new Disney infinity figure they planned to announce today?!

rank_250
Hopeless
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:13 pm

I've no issue with captain America being announced though a disc would have sufficed. The playset would have suited a toy box disc like speedway etc. it does look fun though so will be grabbing at some stage lol

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:17 pm

this topic is now locked.please use this topic to carry on the discussion

thanks

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys