Wii U Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Wii U Disney Infinity 3.0 edition bugs and issues

Postby pjhaan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:37 am

Spent quite a bit of time trying to fix a logic connection that I believe is a glitch. Not sure it is Wii U Specific though.

I placed 10 BluePrint Collectibles then connected a collectible tracker. It never fired my logic with the "Last Collectible Collected" so I changed to use a counter...still nothing. I started a new box and tried the same set up...still nothing.

So, I don't think the "Blueprint Collectible" is actually collectible. I went back into my main box and replaced all the blueprints with envelopes.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ndemrose » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:08 am

So I just encountered a very annoying issue. Any time I go to save a game playing a playset, the game freezes. Any suggestions.
Featured Toy Boxes: Save The City, Tangled Hair, Star Tours

rank_100_ftb
ndemrose
NN ID:

Postby pjhaan » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:46 pm

I am not sure this is Wii U specific but it is interesting. I am working on a terrain / sky dome / race track / rail guide in 3.0. I am using the theme transformer with context button assigners. When I was setting up the Retro Video Game Level, I noticed the population clusters (aka trees) didn't change. I set up extra theme transformers and even tried in a new box.

The trees never change when the theme transformer is hooked up for "World Change --> Population Clusters --> Retro Video Game Level"

I will try in the XBox One later.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby rogueprince718 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:04 pm

Anyone else having their Wii U completely freeze up on them while racing in the Toy Box Speedway? Didn't used to be an issue, but this week, it froze on me twice in a row. I've been reluctant to try it again since. Very frustrating, especially since I still need to unlock several of the Frozen toys for the Frozen box I'm working on. Not happy...

rank_0
rogueprince718

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys