Launch Day retailer problems

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Launch Day retailer problems

Postby TikiGamer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:38 pm

So, Amazon UK failed hard today.
Despite my pre-orders being marked as due for delivery today and their tracking shown as Will be delivered today, in fact they haven't been dispatched at all. After I contacted customer services they are going to mark them for delivery tomorrow (on a weekend, of a public bank holiday).
I will be surprised if I see them before next week now.

rank_50
TikiGamer
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Amazon UK delivery FAIL

Postby Vidia » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:45 pm

I had an (admittedly less extreme) issue with GAME. I received the game disc and Inside Out playset, but the Disgust figure I ordered at the same time didn't arrive.
Team "Bring Padmé To Disney Infinity"

rank_750
Vidia
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:33 pm

That really sucks tiki gamer, I had a better experience with Amazon France, they shipped on Wednesday and it arrived today (however like vidia they shipped in 2 different parcels so my spare figures arrived but not the starter). I went and grabbed the digital download anyway though

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:37 pm

still waiting on my amazon France order, apparently an emergency situation has delayed the delivery, i think we can all guess why.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Cellsai » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:52 pm

My Amazon.co.uk order is also a complete mess. Living in Japan I expect certain delays, but generally it's 5 days at the most for stuff to arrive from .co.uk

I ordered Twilight playset, WiiU game disc and Quorra, plus the free Takeover disc for preordering.

Twilight playset is set to arrive on September 15.
Game disc and Quorra arrive on September 21-28.
Takeover October 28.

I doubt any of those are actually accurate, so god knows when any of them will arrive! :D

rank_250
Cellsai
Main Console: PS3

Postby TikiGamer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Their customer service is not great either. I spent a long time trying to get the situation resolved - but the best they could do was deliver tomorrow (which I am not confident about). However in last 5 minutes they have updated order status to show out for delivery today? so who do I believe - their CS rep or their system which was showing incorrect information earlier?

rank_50
TikiGamer
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Guff » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Oh dear. Mine is apparently out for delivery so I've still got my fingers crossed (I've had amazon deliveries show up at 9pm in the past). However my Obi-Wan figure hasn't been sent you and won't be here til Tuesday at the earliest :(

rank_0
Guff
Main Console: PS3

Postby TikiGamer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:45 pm

OK - a nice update - Amazon did in fact finally deliver my DI goodies at 7.24pm

just downloading update for the game now - see you in DI soon.

rank_50
TikiGamer
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:50 pm

My order from GAME also failed. I received the Sadness figure but no Inside Out playset or game disc! :x I couldn't wait to play it so i started the download which is about 65% at the moment and will be finished by midnight if it keeps going at this speed! :( I went into a GAME store and bought the last Inside Out playset there. When my orders do arrive I'm sending them back. lol :lol: :oops: Simplygames is where I'm ordering from next year, its always the best, i only went with game because of the free Toy Box Takeover.

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Next

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys