Launch Day retailer problems

release dates, identification, wish lists, images, videos, and general information

Re: Launch Day retailer problems

Postby Infinite Mickey » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:47 am

Target said that toy box takeover doesn't cpme out until October. I'm still confused about that.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby ElvisRV » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:51 pm

I actually went back to my Target today and they had Toy Box Takeover! I was so excited to finally see it somewhere. Also got scared to death by this motion activated lightsaber display they had...
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby piraterose » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:56 pm

I still haven't received my Toy Box Takeover from Target. They are now processing a replacement for me. Hopefully, I'll get it next week.
piraterose
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Cmdr Xym » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:07 pm

I returned to the Target where I bought the Starter, and they actually had TBT on the rack. I had contacted Target guest services after the store didn't have TBT, and they sent me an email that said I should return to Target and either get TBT for free (I already got it at Gamestop) or get a gift card/free figure combo.

In the end, I got two packs of power discs in place of the missing TBT, plus a gift card AND a free figure.

rank_50
Cmdr Xym
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity hardware and software, merchandise and toys